What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hand him the Heisman!!!

Unleash Hell

Ram fan told me today that CU doesn't stand a chance because that washed up, injury plagued, former 5 star is going to run all over us

He's the best 5 star transfer Jack Graham's money could buy!

Allegedly

We have no shot. Remember in 2004 when CSU marched to the 1 yard line at the end of the game and handed it off to their former 5 star recruit that transferred from CU to put the dagger in our heart?

We have no shot. Remember in 2004 when CSU marched to the 1 yard line at the end of the game and handed it off to their former 5 star recruit that transferred from CU to put the dagger in our heart?

That was the beginning of the end for Sonny

The beginning of the end for trash mouth sonny was the beer of the month club from the 8 fans on sheep nation. That's when he realized his upward mobility was dead and buried.

Im sure they are putting in trick plays already for 5 star to use in your S​uperbowl

I've been told by two rams that we don't stand a chance. One before the rb transfer and one after. Starting to annoy me a little

The goats say the same thing every year. Then we go and kick their ass. Again. Same story, different day.

I've been told by two rams that we don't stand a chance. One before the rb transfer and one after. Starting to annoy me a little

After enough years of repeating the same, killing Kenny gets played out.

Life of a CSU fan:

1. Big talk during the month of August.
2. Meltdown over the shock of CU winning by double digits.
3. Re-surface again to do the same thing before the basketball game.

After enough years of repeating the same, killing Kenny gets played out.

Life of a CSU fan:

1. Big talk during the month of August.
2. Meltdown over the shock of CU winning by double digits, and coming up with ways CSU or the refs blew the game.
3. Re-surface again to do the same thing before the basketball game.

FIFY

I've been told by two rams that we don't stand a chance.
tumblr_mnw3hmyk0O1qgapm9o1_400.gif

Kool Aid flows this time of year. I think we are better than them by 2 TD's, but I wouldn't say the Lams "don't stand a chance". These guys are the most optimistic people on earth. They must be very poor because with all this optimism, you'd think they would have raised a $100M or so.

The lamb fans have politely requested some fresh aloe sav for that burn!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
And Hart has ankle injury in practice that could make him unable to play in the RMS. Then practices. I obviously am behind but this guy can't stay healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back