What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Happy Start of College Hoops Day, everyone!

hokiehead

Discussing music so others might think I'm human
Club Member
Understanding that CU doesn't start until Thursday, I'm thrilled the season is upon us and look forward to the Buffs having a great year.

My expectations for VT this season are low. Very low. We lost our coach to another conference and almost all our starters transferred, but nevertheless we start today with an ACC opener against Clemson. This happened to Tech in 2013/14, where we beat Miami in Game 1 and there were no other conference games until January: with our 1-0 record, I proudly noted that VT was in "sole possession of 1st place" for almost two months. I'll be thrilled with a win tonight @Clemson. My goal for the year is to finish better than 15th in the conference.

My expectations for my B1G team, Wisconsin, are not quite as low, but note that UW is an underdog tonight on neutral court against St. Mary's, a ranked mid-major.

in the Pac12, Utah @ Nevada and Pepperdine @ Cal could be interesting, but I'm honestly behind on my pre-season prep work.

so glad college basketball is here! Happy SOCHD to Allbuffs!

Understanding that CU doesn't start until Thursday, I'm thrilled the season is upon us and look forward to the Buffs having a great year.

My expectations for VT this season are low. Very low. We lost our coach to another conference and almost all our starters transferred, but nevertheless we start today with an ACC opener against Clemson. This happened to Tech in 2013/14, where we beat Miami in Game 1 and there were no other conference games until January: with our 1-0 record, I proudly noted that VT was in "sole possession of 1st place" for almost two months. I'll be thrilled with a win tonight @Clemson. My goal for the year is to finish better than 15th in the conference.

My expectations for my B1G team, Wisconsin, are not quite as low, but note that UW is an underdog tonight on neutral court against St. Mary's, a ranked mid-major.

in the Pac12, Utah @ Nevada and Pepperdine @ Cal could be interesting, but I'm honestly behind on my pre-season prep work.

so glad college basketball is here! Happy SOCHD to Allbuffs!

Mike Young can coach ball. Y'all will be fine. Isn't our game Friday night?

Last edited:
Back