What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Have a feeling of impending disaster

Don't you have a pizza to deliver Terduado? Anyway, we weren't the Baylor of the north that falls on ISU dumbass. I guess Texass become OU to USC/runner up. Running through the Pac is not like running throuth the B12. A lot of tough road games. So if NC ment non-conference your right. Keep running it up on UTEP and Sam Houston State.

Oregon is no TT. If TT can derail the WHorns, I am pretty sure UT would be USC and Oregon's bitch in the Pac 10, that's why UT is trying so hard to keep the Big 12 alive, they like keeping their ass kickings limited to OU. UT lucked out in, what '05 when they squeaked by USC. They are a pretender now, Bama used them like a 10 dollar hooker.

And I'll go ahead and not give a **** about what you think...

Typical Texas douchenozzle. No facts will ever get in the way of their certainty that they're the best at everything and everyone else sucks. Why? Because they all think so and then get together to circle jerk each other in order to reinforce it. So it must be true.

Hey Terd-burgler! You get booted from Netbuffs and now you come visit us? How nice of you.

Anyways, what do academics matter to you? Does the guy you landscape for have a UT diploma on his garage wall?

I am not looking to make enemies either but I won't kiss your ass. Baylor is superior academically and has more athletic success than CU other than football. You both suck in football though.

Last edited:
Hey Terd! You get booted from Netbuffs and now you come visit us? How nice of you.

Anyways, what do academics matter to you? Does the guy you landscape for have a UT diploma on his garage wall?

No, I'm pretty sure Turduardo has a UT diploma. He cuts grass for the Baylor graduate who works for the CU grad....

Bama needed our starting QB to get knocked out to barely beat us, so get over it. We have beaten USC before and will do so again. Besides we can use the competition. CU is a whiny bitchy dog we keep on a burnt orange leash that we have to remind every now and again who is boss and who is really running the show. Enough whimpering and accept your fate, irrelevancy and at best mediocrity. No one gives a rat ***** about CU anymore. You had your chance and didn't take advantage in the Big XII. Be careful what you wish for in the new Pac 16, otherwise you will be staring down the barrel of 1-11 or 0-12 every year. I guess you can schedule Toledo or Montana State, oops can't do that either. Even the mighty lambs of CSU own. Ouch. Hook'em baby!

O

Anyway, Ringo just posted on the Scout board that those of us who have been frustrated by the local media's failure to support CU and make CU's obvious BCS or superconference case... will be very happy with the article Neil will be publishing in the Camera tomorrow.

Neil Woelk? The same guy that thought Dan Hawkins deserved another year? Yeah, we are so honored.. Please.

Bama took their foot off the gas and allowed the Hurns back in the game. Don't make it seem like it was a good game for 4 quaters. The tacos got crushed.

**** off Asshole nobody gives two ****s what you say!

You apparently do. How do you like Austin the motherland btw? I see you are putting your CU edumacashun to good use working for us UT grads when you are done, I need my lawn mowed and septic tank emptied. ****ter is full!

You apparently do. How do you like Austin the motherland btw? I see you are putting your CU edumacashun to good use working for us UT grads when you are done, I need my lawn mowed and septic tank emptied. ****ter is full!
Sounds like you need a shave and your stomach pumped.

And all of this from the land gave us that towering intellectual George W. Maybe if the collective Texas cabal doesn't get its way through threats they'll invade?

Bama needed our starting QB to get knocked out to barely beat us, so get over it. We have beaten USC before and will do so again. Besides we can use the competition. CU is a whiny bitchy dog we keep on a burnt orange leash that we have to remind every now and again who is boss and who is really running the show. Enough whimpering and accept your fate, irrelevancy and at best mediocrity. No one gives a rat ***** about CU anymore. You had your chance and didn't take advantage in the Big XII. Be careful what you wish for in the new Pac 16, otherwise you will be staring down the barrel of 1-11 or 0-12 every year. I guess you can schedule Toledo or Montana State, oops can't do that either. Even the mighty lambs of CSU own. Ouch. Hook'em baby!

Dear Dipstick,

You might try dominating the B12 South before spouting off. Better lock the cell door, OU is walking down the hallway...

For a team that claims superiority, your hardware sure doesn't match the claim. Ever wonder why the pictures of Deloss show him posing with 1 trophy?

Stop stealing my redsticks.

Dear Dipstick,

You might try dominating the B12 South before spouting off. Better lock the cell door, OU is walking down the hallway...

For a team that claims superiority, your hardware sure doesn't match the claim. Ever wonder why the pictures of Deloss show him posing with 1 trophy?

Stop stealing my redsticks.

Holy ****! Buffs and Huskers finally have a common enemy!

I'm an Austinite -- been since 1985 minus my time at CU and the Army. I had the opportunity to get an ROTC scholarship to go to CU and it was the BEST move I EVER MADE!! I repaid my scholarship with 4 yrs of service including a year long tour in Iraq and would do it again in a second for the chance to go to this great school! I had the best time of my life at CU and met some of the most interesting people and have friends in all corners of the country. You must have a really short memory or maybe your another LA transplant T-Shirt wearing bandwagon WHORN!! Lest you forget the David McWilliams and Mackovic era - I was there when CU ran all up and down the horns with Rashaan. Go **** YOURSELF I don't work for any longhorns I'm my own boss!

Still on a septic tank, huh?

Don't worry, plumbin'll be comin' your way soon..

If you think competing in the Big XII North is tough how do you figure it will be any easier in the eastern division of the Pac 16? You will be crushed, but I guess you'll reap the payday watching us win NCs in the meantime so it is all the same to you. Instead of being the Baylor of the North, you'll be the Washington State of the East.

:lol::lol::lol: Vince Young is long gone. It will be at least another 35 year drought before you get a National Championship. Last year was your chance and you tried your hardest to **** it up in the Big XII CG, but made sure you ****ed it up against Bama. Good work. I'm pissed at you guys for not even competing. I was bored as **** during that game.

Yes here I am to educate the great unwashed masses.

Then you're in the wrong place. This is a Colorado board. If you want unwashed masses, you'll want to find your way to a Nubraska board....

(Hey, they had it right about TexASS. Doesn't mean I have to like the ****ers..... :lol:)

I'm an Austinite -- been since 1985 minus my time at CU and the Army. I had the opportunity to get an ROTC scholarship to go to CU and it was the BEST move I EVER MADE!! I repaid my scholarship with 4 yrs of service including a year long tour in Iraq and would do it again in a second for the chance to go to this great school! I had the best time of my life at CU and met some of the most interesting people and have friends in all corners of the country. You must have a really short memory or maybe your another LA transplant T-Shirt wearing bandwagon WHORN!! Lest you forget the David McWilliams and Mackovic era - I was there when CU ran all up and down the horns with Rashaan. Go **** YOURSELF I don't work for any longhorns I'm my own boss!

Thanks for the bio and for serving our great country. Now go clean my pool, private!

I dunno...I think you're kidding yourself if you think the local media doesn't have tons of sources in the MWC. The MWC has a very vested interest in trying to get this idea out there because we'd be a huge plum for them, we're what Texas is to the PAC 10, regardless of how pathetic we are under Hawkins. Plus like it or not this crap gets people reading papers. The CU fans will all read the articles to bitch about them and the rest of the fans from other local schools will eat it up, its literally win/win for them from a selling papers perspective. I'd really like to see another Frei article but he may be avoiding that as being seen as partisan. We all know that he's a big fan of moving us to the PAC, though I doubt he's a huge proponent of "Texafying" the league.

And people wonder why I want to go anywhere other than where Texass is going...

Funny how horn fans forget how we owned them in the late 80's to the mid 90's. Something like 6 straight wins over the burnt orange when they, like us right now, were going through a down cycle. The difference is we had their backs when we were trying to form the Big 12 against the fuskers wishes, who just happened to be the power in college football at the time. That's gratitude for ya.

Back