What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Haven't Noticed Wristen's Name Bandied About Here!

Buffenuf

massive tool
What gives? Wristen coached in TEs Boulder and has built a very successful program at CS-Ewe Pueblo, from the ground up and with Colorado kids---meaning he knows his way around the hallways of Colo high schools.

I recall he had a dust-up with his spouse, but that resolved quickly.

Two trips to the D-2 play-offs and regularly ranked, including a couple of #1 rankings. AND, he's beaten Stitt's Mines teams a number of times.

Whats the scoop on him?

Last edited:
I'm not sold on Stitt as a BCS level guy yet. I am sold on Wristen as a BCS level D-Coordinator. But it's too important a hire for Bohn to take the risk

I'm not sold on Stitt as a BCS level guy yet. I am sold on Wristen as a BCS level D-Coordinator. But it's too important a hire for Bohn to take the risk
I am 98% sure from everything Bohn has said that he is not going to hire a Div. 2 guy as HC. And the coordinators are going to be chosen by the HC more than Bohn

Aaaand....the HC will be the one making the decisions on the coordinators. If Bohn is telling the new HC who to hire as coordinators, the program is truly ****ed.

The scoop is you don't hire a DII coach of CSU-Pueblo for the biggest hire in your program history.

As a staff member, I'm on board. HC? No. Not even worth discussion.

Back