What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawaii at Nevada tonight - this could be a huge game for the Buffs

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Hawaii is 0-2. They are playing at Nevada (1-2).

If they win, you'd have to assume they would be thinking they have a chance of finding 5 more wins in a weak MWC and with their remaining non-conference games being @ Navy and at home vs Army.

There is a clause with the Hawaii Bowl that the MWC representative is automatically UH as long as they are bowl eligible (unless they get a BCS bid).

So, if Hawaii is thinking it has a legitimate shot at getting to 6-6 I think they'll be telling us "no" tomorrow.

However, if they lose, they'll be looking at Fresno State next week and an 0-4 start. They're not going to win 6/8 and they know it. In that scenario, the nice extra payday from adding a game at Folsom on Oct 19th looks pretty damn appealing to them.

Bottom line: Hawaii @ Nevada just kicked off. Cheer your asses off for the Wolfpack.

Tonight's loss will break any bowl hopes for sure. They'll be 0-3 when this goes final with Fresno coming next week. Remaining games include @ Utah State, @ Wyoming, @ Navy. Ain't happening.

Hawaii has given 3 QB's major playing time tonight. Whether it's ineptitude or injury, I don't know, but their offense is anemic regardless of who runs it.

They are certainly not going bowling and this would be a game we would be a favorite in so I am certainly crossing my fingers.

They don't have a realistic shot at a bowl game....now we see how badly they want the money. And they want the money.

Back