What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawk and entire offensive staff should be let go today...

buffsyko

Club Member
Club Member
TD first drive and then a struggling horrific mess. Our OL is weak, faster wr's sit the bench and both qb's can't get a consistent offense going.

This is an experiment gone wrong.

juicebox needs to go. They guy has not come close to having a team ready to play on the road!

Syko, I think they were actually fired after the first possession. Or resigned. Walked away. Something. They just quit after that, I know.

We can't let K go... He was promoted to OC too quickly, but the truth is, it would be a devastating blow to recruiting. He's the best recruiter on offense.

I keep wondering where Kiesau is in all this: does he get a vote? Is he told who will play? He seemed so confident, and frankly coach-like "Tyler is our guy" that it's hard for me to believe he supports the inconsistency in QBs.

He is in an awful place, if a reporter asks: do you support the decision to replace Tyler with Cody?

Damned if he says yes, damned if he says no.

We can't let K go... He was promoted to OC too quickly, but the truth is, it would be a devastating blow to recruiting. He's the best recruiter on offense.
Devastating blow to recruiting? That is a joke....unless it is devastating to fall from 75 to 100 in the Rivals ranking....

I am beginning to think Juicebox is trying to get fired by inserting Cody, so he can take his money and get out of the spotlight.

I keep wondering where Kiesau is in all this: does he get a vote? Is he told who will play? He seemed so confident, and frankly coach-like "Tyler is our guy" that it's hard for me to believe he supports the inconsistency in QBs.

He is in an awful place, if a reporter asks: do you support the decision to replace Tyler with Cody?

Damned if he says yes, damned if he says no.

Yep. If he goes against Hawkins, he's pretty much ended his coaching career. If he stays loyally quiet, he can probably get another job somewhere.

Apparently not. If it weren't for K, we would recruit more like UNC Greeley then a big12 team.
Well...your standards are pathetically low. If you are satisfied with the current state of Buff recruiting, then you should be satisfied with not contending for the Big 12.

I am not bad-mouthing Coach K....I am sure that he is the jewel of this otherwise pathetic staff. And he is a great recruiter....I agree. My only point was that our recruiting record is not competitive with the rest of the Big 12....including the also-rans of the conference.

Back