What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawkins BS bingo

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
I got this as an attachment in an e-mail, so my apologies if it doesn't come across very well. It made me laugh.

Dan Hawkins Bull**** Bingo

The next time you’re at a news conference or social event where Dan Hawkins is speaking, be sure to bring along your very own “Hawkins Bull**** Bingo” card. Let’s face it, the guy isn’t going to say anything you really want to hear, so why not make it a game? Once Hawkins mentions any of these catch phrases and you can fill in a full line, either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, you get to jump up and yell “BULL****!!!”
Some of the phrases are near guarantees, like “Little things” and “We’ll see”. Others, like “Gashers”, and “gonna pop” only come out on special occasions – like when we get our asses kicked by Toledo. So keep your ears peeled and have fun!!!

(And no, you don’t get extra credit for every time Hawk mentions “the little things”.)

Horns out

This/that kind of deal
Little Things
Gashers
Lunchpail
We’ll see

The Right Way
I always say
Max effort
Cinch it up
Awesome

Something special
FREE SPACE
Pound the concrete
Gonna Pop
First Rodeo
Paper Thin
Wide Open
Dinged Up
You Guys

Cody

Knows the playbook
Great/Best Practice
A couple things
Really Close

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Oh well. The attachment had all of the bingo places in nice little boxes. You get the picture.

Nothing about conflama?

Yeah, no kidding. Oh well, maybe you can make up your own card and add in a few others. In fact, that would make a nice little project. What kind of other stuff could we add to the card?

season 1 was characterized by extensive use of the word "crucible". would also add "getting some momentum".

Sacky, let me make sure I understand. You don't like Hawkins. Is that correct? :lol:

Coach Mac just confirmed that your a total douchebag there sacky on Klatt and Johnson's radio show....

He said "This is Hawks 5th year. Coaches deserve a fifth year. Hawk has all his players now. The fans need to support and rally around the Buffs and Hawk. Support the Buffs but they need to show results this year"

Give it a rest.

Coach Mac just confirmed that your a total douchebag there sacky on Klatt and Johnson's radio show....

He said "This is Hawks 5th year. Coaches deserve a fifth year. Hawk has all his players now. The fans need to support and rally around the Buffs and Hawk. Support the Buffs but they need to show results this year"

Give it a rest.

I support the Buffs. Hawk is not one as far as I'm concerned.

Give it a rest.

That's a load of BS, too. Mac himself said that he knew he needed to turn things around in HIS FOURTH YEAR or risk losing his job. Call me a douchebag all you want, the fact remains that Hawkins is nothing more than a bullsh*t artist. At least we can have some fun with it now, though.

And yes, I'm sure Mac said "Sacky is a douchebag". I'd be honored if he did, to be honest. That would be kewl.

Posts like this are why you guys have such a great board... Y'all wouldn't last ten minutes on a SEC board.... Unpopular statements are not allowed...LOL..

Venting here, but I got banned from the UGA Rival's board yesterday, A PAY ($10.95/mth which I've been a member for 3 1/2yrs..) board... I'm absolutely livid & have e-mailed
every POS that run it with my 2 cents worth....

I attended a Bulldog Club meeting Monday night, a question was asked to Richt about preparation & motivation for the UGA-Fla game... he had a really flippant answer to the question...
If you don't know Fla. has beaten UGA 17 of the last 20 games played... 3 & freakin' 17... think about that. I hope y'all don't have a major rival that you have that kinda' record against...

Anyway here's the post that got me banned & cheers to this board & you're lack of Nazi admin's & mods...kudo's to you... (I'm still pissed...LOL..) Here's the post that got me banned...

"I attended the Bulldog Club Meeting at the Galleria Mon. night & I am yet again pissed off. CMR was asked about Florida's dominance and he said, "What do you want me to say? We need you to come fire up the guys before the game."

Here's what I want you to say CMR. I want you to say that we have dressed out the scout team in UF jersey's just to get the feeling of what success versus those jerseys feels like. That 5 minutes of every practice is dedicated to stopping a favorite play out of the spread that UF likes to run. I want you to say that you understand that a Gator is on the lid of the program that you want to knock off. Until the Gator is butchered, the lid stays on. I want you say that you spend every waking hour thinking about how to beat the Gators. I want you to say that claiming the heat was hotter for us than them in Jax was one of the dumbest things you have ever uttered. I want you to quit complaining about where the game is and start preparing for who the game is against. I want you to acknowledge the fact that the SECE goes through Florida. I want you to admit that if you want to continue to impact the lives of young men that attend our University you are going to have to learn how to beat UF. I want you to say that Jesus appeared to you in a dream and said it was cool with him if you broke one off in UF. He's also down with stopping the bootleg vs. UT.
"

Bannable IYO??

Y'all prolly DGAS, but thanks for lettin' me vent where I won't get banned...LOL...

Last edited:
Posts like this are why you guys have such a great board... Y'all wouldn't last ten minutes on a SEC board.... Unpopular statements are not allowed...LOL..

Venting here, but I got banned from the UGA Rival's board yesterday, A PAY ($10.95/mth which I've been a member for 3 1/2yrs..) board... I'm absolutely livid & have e-mailed

I attended a Bulldog Club meeting Monday night, a question was asked to Richt about preparation & motivation for the UGA-Fla game... he had a really flippant answer to the question...
If you don't know Fla. has beaten UGA 17 of the last 20 games played... 3 & freakin' 17... think about that. I hope y'all don't have a major rival that you have that kinda' record against...

Anyway here's the post that got me banned & cheers to this board & you're lack of Nazi admin's & mods...kudo's to you... (I'm still pissed...LOL..) Here's the post that got me banned...

"I attended the Bulldog Club Meeting at the Galleria Mon. night & I am yet again pissed off. CMR was asked about Florida's dominance and he said, "What do you want me to say? We need you to come fire up the guys before the game."

Here's what I want you to say CMR. I want you to say that we have dressed out the scout team in UF jersey's just to get the feeling of what success versus those jerseys feels like. That 5 minutes of every practice is dedicated to stopping a favorite play out of the spread that UF likes to run. I want you to say that you understand that a Gator is on the lid of the program that you want to knock off. Until the Gator is butchered, the lid stays on. I want you say that you spend every waking hour thinking about how to beat the Gators. I want you to say that claiming the heat was hotter for us than them in Jax was one of the dumbest things you have ever uttered. I want you to quit complaining about where the game is and start preparing for who the game is against. I want you to acknowledge the fact that the SECE goes through Florida. I want you to admit that if you want to continue to impact the lives of young men that attend our University you are going to have to learn how to beat UF. I want you to say that Jesus appeared to you in a dream and said it was cool with him if you broke one off in UF. He's also down with stopping the bootleg vs. UT.
"

Bannable IYO??

Y'all prolly DGAS, but thanks for lettin' me vent where I won't get banned...LOL...

You got banned for that? Tell your mods lefty said they need to unknot their panties....

Yes, but did Richt say he was working on the little things? That's all that's really important. Working on the little things. And bringing your lunchpail.

in all seriousness, I can't imagine getting banned for making a post like that. Pretty lame if you ask me.

I don't think there would be much of a site here if we all got banned for a diatribe like that.

Give it a rest.

Tons of respect for Mac. Why? Because he got it done. But really, when have you EVER heard a coach say anything but another coach deserves more time? I've said it before, if it were up to the coaches, Gerry Faust would still be driving the bus at ND.

What else is Mac going to say four and a half weeks before the season starts?

"

Bannable IYO??

Check out the BCS flips out rant in the nominations for Stoudt awards. That's how you rant. I'd give your rant about a 3.5 out of 10. Not enough cussing. Not enough raw emotion. Not enough personal attacks. You really need to step up your game.

Sack...
I agree with you... twas a lame ass post IMO didn't even deserve a 3.5.... Can't believe I got banned for that...**** em'..lol. College Football is a whole 'nother monster down here...

You guy's get it tho... Y'all are serious fans on here (it shows in you're comments), but y'all realize it's not life & death. Just a great pastime you put a lot of effort & passion into,
but you also realize it doesn't define who you are... ****in' people down here live & die with it... I.E... your team sux... you suck. It's sad sometimes...This makes me feel better tho...

americas-got-talent-america-talent-cameltoe-blonde-contestan-demotivational-poster-1242533453.jpg

Y'all return to giving Hawkins hell.....I'm sure this has been done before....

hawkmain.jpg

Last edited:
Sack...
I agree with you... twas a lame ass post IMO didn't even deserve a 3.5.... Can't believe I got banned for that...**** em'..lol. College Football is a whole 'nother monster down here...

You guy's get it tho... Y'all are serious fans on here (it shows in you're comments), but y'all realize it's not life & death. Just a great pastime you put a lot of effort & passion into,
but you also realize it doesn't define who you are... ****in' people down here live & die with it... I.E... your team sux... you suck. It's sad sometimes...This makes me feel better tho...

americas-got-talent-america-talent-cameltoe-blonde-contestan-demotivational-poster-1242533453.jpg

If CU football defined who I was, I'd be a serious basket case. :scared2:

Wait a minute, I AM a serious basket case... damn.

OK, after converting the e-mail word document to a pdf, and making a couple slight modifications based on some imput here, I think I can post this now...

Attachments

• Dan Hawkins Bingo&.pdf
    140.5 KB · Views: 28
Tons of respect for Mac. Why? Because he got it done. But really, when have you EVER heard a coach say anything but another coach deserves more time? I've said it before, if it were up to the coaches, Gerry Faust would still be driving the bus at ND.

What else is Mac going to say four and a half weeks before the season starts?

Mac also stated very clearly it's time to get it done - that this is it. Hawkins wouldn't have talked about 10 wins last year if he expected the talent was good for 3. There's no covering that up and no apologizing. But it's time to move on.

Bagging on Hawkins right now has no good outcome.

a. if he sucks again, we are going to fire him period.
b. if he is successful, he might just leave once his reputation is put back intact.

I've yet to see him show he can win. But I have seen he can recruit, if and when he wins. If CU comes out and kicks some A__ this year, the momentum changes quickly. CU would be on a real good track entering Pac10 play. A lot of us who hate his bingo-lingo will be changing our tunes. We hate losing.

I just don't see the point of piling on any further. It's boring.

Back