What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawkins new job

I look forward to a lot of Instagram zen of Coach Hawkins summiting Grossglockner and using metaphors for peaks and valleys while being dodgy about actual football things.

Darrell "4.3" Scott getting caught from behind in that Toledo game didn't help either. What a nightmare.
By their quarterback...which doesn't make a lot of sense for several reasons.

EDIT: Spiff sorta beat me to it. I hate it when he catches me from behind!

Is this really be better than playing intramurals?

I have no idea how their league compares to the GFL, but I´d say the GFL is slightly better than intramurals. My local team here just signed the 2013 Conference USA MVP and 2014 AAC OPY to play QB for them this season. The guy also had a cup of coffee in training camp with the Chicago Bears and I think that´s a top of the line get for a team here.

A friend, who is involved with the GFL and football in general here, says Vienna and Innsbruck would be playoff teams here, so take it FWIW.

Hoe do you say "Do you have kids? Have you taken any risks?" In German? I fear it may lose something in translation.

Hoe do you say "Do you have kids? Have you taken any risks?" In German? I fear it may lose something in translation.

German tends to have more words than English, so I think I could sell it with body language etc. and make it more dramatic than it seems.

German tends to have more words than English, so I think I could sell it with body language etc. and make it more dramatic than it seems.
Unsere Vergehen wird sein, mehrere

All kidding aside, can you recall any coach falling from grace as quickly as Dan Hawkins? Hot HC candidate->P5 head coach->CFL head coach->team USA head coach->random European football team OC. All in about 10 years.

Es geht um den kleinen Dinge.

We may be setting German-American relations back 100 years, but dusting off my rusty Deutsch is kind of fun.

You're all very welcome to ask me for translations any time you want, but please stop, folks. I'm even doing my best to teach people that th isn't pronounced ze.

just seeing a pic of that dude makes my stomach churn, you don't even want to know what happens when I hear his voice.

well, maybe not a hundred...

If Trump gets elected it be exactly like a 80years ago, only reversed. Hawkins is merely one of many dominoes that needs to be strategically placed.

Back