What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawkins quote we can all agree to like...

Buff fanatic

(taken from a post today on netbuffs)
From the Daily camera refering to the football fan base, "They want
us to win," he said. "I want us to win. They see us gashed on
defense. They see us not run the footabll. I understand all that
stuff. I do."

any way to give Hawk some rep on this board? Thats the most clear concise and accurate thing I have heard him say

I do believe the first two games that we got out of track so fast that the game plan had to go out the door. I am encouraged that he wants to be able to run the football as well. I think we just need to catch a break and hopefully the defense adjusts in time.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

FTW.jpg

Please, Mr. Hawkins. Talk straight and follow through!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

FTW.jpg

Off topic (which is a prized ablility on AB), but my oldest daughter has been sining the CU fight song after we put her to bed at night. We have a monitor in there so while we are busy cleaning dishes, playing Wii, whatever, we can hear her singing the song quietly upstairs. We had the video camera ready the second time she did it so we could get it on tape.

Off topic (which is a prized ablility on AB), but my oldest daughter has been sining the CU fight song after we put her to bed at night. We have a monitor in there so while we are busy cleaning dishes, playing Wii, whatever, we can hear her singing the song quietly upstairs. We had the video camera ready the second time she did it so we could get it on tape.

:wow:I am looking forward to the tapes of her sining the CU fight song. Just not sure how that is done.:smile:

That reminds me. They need to show the little girl that sang it and put it back on the big screen for this game. Seriously, we need all the help we can get! :thumbsup:

That reminds me. They need to show the little girl that sang it and put it back on the big screen for this game. Seriously, we need all the help we can get! :thumbsup:

You my friend have found the cure to all of our problems....were'nt we undefeated or something when the little girl sang last year?

Back