What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawkin's Reaction

2HellNback

or total arrogance to being asked about his fear for his job, makes me wonder?

Is that his way with coping with the heat? (Laughing it off)

Is he really that ignorant?

Is he really comfortable in the fact? Does he know something we don't know?

Is his arrogance starting with a laugh now, and a laugh all the way to the bank?

I just wonder, how could someone react that way if they really know that they are on the hotseat. He doesn't even try to fight or ignore the fact, he just chooses to laugh at anyone who questions it...

So sick of this man's BS.. To think that this guy has made a million bucks a year for the crap he puts on the field just irritates me to no end and then just blows it off like its no big deal in interviews. I love my kids, Riddle is awesome, its just the little things, we are about to pop, blah,blah,blah..

STFU Talkins and take the buyout and RESIGN after tonight's loss.. QUIT EMBARRASSING THE PROGRAM WITH YOUR BAD COACHING.. :sad2:

Barnett said it this morning, Bohn played the "You're safe" card up until the bitter end. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bohn in saying just that to Hawkins. I think he's done, but there's still enough facts out there to cast a reasonable case that Hawkins is safe and make Bohn's statements believable.

Positive Mental Attitude. The idea that no matter how crappy things are, you must retain a positive attitude. That through the power of positive thinking, you can correct problems. That negative thinking only produces negative results.

So, for instance, if Cody throws five interceptions, the thing to do is to encourage him and find the positive thing he did in the game as opposed to chewing his ass out for being so bad.

Postive Mental Attitude. Hard core PMA'ers, despite any evidence to the contrary, will stay positive. If Hawk admits even the possibility of failure, in his weird little Macchu Picchu world, he believes that failure will be his reality. He also believes the opposite, if he stays postive, that will be his reality.

That is the only explanation I can come up with for "best practice ever" "best offseason ever" "best spring ever" only to be followed up with catastrophic results 2/3 of the time. IMO, he really believes that crap.

Positive Mental Attitude. The idea that no matter how crappy things are, you must retain a positive attitude. That through the power of positive thinking, you can correct problems. That negative thinking only produces negative results.

So, for instance, if Cody throws five interceptions, the thing to do is to encourage him and find the positive thing he did in the game as opposed to chewing his ass out for being so bad.

Postive Mental Attitude. Hard core PMA'ers, despite any evidence to the contrary, will stay positive. If Hawk admits even the possibility of failure, in his weird little Macchu Picchu world, he believes that failure will be his reality. He also believes the opposite, if he stays postive, that will be his reality.

That is the only explanation I can come up with for "best practice ever" "best offseason ever" "best spring ever" only to be followed up with catastrophic results 2/3 of the time. IMO, he really believes that crap.

Is like "Yes Man" movie kinda stuff??

Is like "Yes Man" movie kinda stuff??

Never saw that movie, but it does explain why nothing is ever wrong, it's just a matter of "cleaning a few things up" or "Getting some wind under our soul" or some other non-specific bull**** answer. Nothing is ever wrong, it's just going to be addressed with some platitude. Think about it. Have you ever heard Hawk say anything he did was wrong? Have you ever heard him say any thing his staff did was wrong? Have you ever heard him say anything a player did was wrong?

No, it's always, we just have to do that better. It's always on a positive note. It works wonders.:rolleyes:

Barnett said it this morning, Bohn played the "You're safe" card up until the bitter end. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bohn in saying just that to Hawkins. I think he's done, but there's still enough facts out there to cast a reasonable case that Hawkins is safe and make Bohn's statements believable.

As soon as Bohn and the rest of his collective gang give Hawkins the dreaded vote of confidence, then the clock will start ticking.

Back