What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawkins talks students' field-storming

RSSBot

News Junkie
After sending Georgia to a 1-4 start on Saturday night, Colorado's fans stormed the field to celebrate with the players. The Buffaloes have rushed the field a handful of times already in coach Dan Hawkins tenure, now in its fifth season.

"I guess there's always some security risk. To me, it's just become somewhat of a tradition here. I think our student section is pretty dynamic and a big part of Folsom Field. I think it's become more of a tradition and a fun thing, and I hope it continues to stay like that," Hawkins said. "It doesn't matter whether you're at a concert or at a game, when you get a whole bunch of bodies bunched up against each other -- but our student section is pretty vivacious, as you know."

More...

So I googled "Sprightly". It spat out this photo:

1116198074drew_barrymore_4.jpg

It also spat out this connected "What Type of Lesbian Are You?" quiz that had "The Sprightly Elfin Femme" as one potential result:

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/nogoodgirl/what-type-of-lesbian-are-you-inspired-by-curve-mag/

Back