What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HCMM in DP-Positive Spin-Is that possible?

boydbuff

Club Member
Club Member
I know links to DP articles especially from JH are virtually outlawed on AB-and for good reason-JH through his tweets and posts is a complete negative, pessimistic, subjective jacka*** 99% of the time.

I am not going to link to the article b/c I know that is off-base but some of you might want to check out the DP CU section today.

JH, I still can't believe it myself, wrote an upbeat, objective article on HCMM's approach to building the team back up. He also highlighted our strengths and weaknesses in quite a fair manner without the normal toungue-in-check negativity.

Not sure if he is sick or one of his editors finally told him to start writing like a journalist.

Yeah he wrote it so well that we were lucky enough to have Corey Dillon at QB.

Yeah he wrote it so well that we were lucky enough to have Corey Dillon at QB.
If mistaking the first name of a player (something he seems to do regularly) is the worst you can point to about this article than it is indeed better than usual.

Identify yourself, Jeffrey, for rep

Comments section, Jeffrey
Who is Corey Dillion?

How in gods name can you be the CU beat writer? You don't even show up at practices.

It floors me that the sports page keeps you around Henderson. You are the absolute dregs of reporting these days, and you and Ringo continually show why newspapers are a dying breed.

Can we get Kensler back on the beat?

Back