What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HCMM

I should add, that if he and his staff can recruit players to SJSU that are good enough to almost pull off an upset of a pac-12 powerhouse, shouldn't recruiting players at least that good to Boulder be at least as possible?

You are taking one game (where Stanford had not yet found its starting QB) and extrapolating it to entire career. Hawkins beat a tough OU team in his second year here - that did not define his career. This staff cannot have too many more CSU games.

You are taking one game (where Stanford had not yet found its starting QB) and extrapolating it to entire career. Hawkins beat a tough OU team in his second year here - that did not define his career. This staff cannot have too many more CSU games.

He didn't even beat Stanford either.

You being angry isn't going to change the circumstances around the program for the better. Negativity breeds negativity, and we all have to make a choice to look at the brighter side to stay sane. Not koolaid, but reasonable analysis versus vitriol. You can find a dark place if you look for it. Every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to be you. Then I watched Barnett's team lose 100-6 in their final 2 games. That is when I realized hope and blind faith were not strategies.

I'm with Nik - no need to start talking about firing people right now, but what was put in the field Friday night isn't acceptable, either.

Last edited:
Lesson #2 from HaLkins:
The team never played harder than when the fans wore powder blue. The Aggies lost that day.

Back