What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HELL YEAH MOTHER ****ERS - Simmons enrolled UPDATE - Status not confirmed by AD

Re: HELL YEAH MOTHER ****ERS - Simmons enrolled, cleared to pratice

Rumor has it Dan and Misty will be pushing together the twin beds tonight in celebration.

I know it's in jest, but Mrs. Hawk ought to be left out of this.

yeah, just north of it is a big metal arch. Go under it (to the west) and it is back behind some large decorated concrete walls. best playground I have ever seen for the kids. Plus, it you walk southwest on the path, you come to a splash area, little streams made from flat flagstone, little pools, and then the shooting water and waterfalls for the kids to play in. My girls had sooo much fun this morning.

I never knew that was there. And I have lived and worked in the DTC area for over 30 years. :lol:

I'll have to check it out. I get my hair cut at the salon inside GAC, so I'll have to check it out next time I'm over there.

I never knew that was there. And I have lived and worked in the DTC area for over 30 years. :lol:

I'll have to check it out. I get my hair cut at the salon inside GAC, so I'll have to check it out next time I'm over there.

Fransua's?:wow:

hate to interrupt but back on topic...

:dance::dance::woot::woot::gobuffs:

Correct me if I am wrong but he has to practice 3 days without pads and a certain number of days with full contact/pads before he can play. Does that mean that in the next 12 days he will have practiced enough to play?
we ****ing hope so

If this deal blows up, Ringo needs to be banned from campus. I wonder who the source inside the AD was that he was talking to.

The long and short of it is that they seem pretty confident that this is all just technicalities at this point. I have to suspect that if there were any legitimate issues lingering that we would have known about it by now. No way they let Andre hang around this long without some kind of plan.

No way they let Andre hang around this long without some kind of plan.

That the frustrating part of this, we knew where Simon and Moten stood but with the Andre situation we were left guessing what was going on. Don't know why CU couldn't let anyone know his status? Hope there is no more backtracking on this story.

That the frustrating part of this, we knew where Simon and Moten stood but with the Andre situation we were left guessing what was going on. Don't know why CU couldn't let anyone know his status? Hope there is no more backtracking on this story.

could be andre wants them to respect his academic integrity or whatever, who knows at this point.

Maddie must have been able to feel the good CU vibes this morning! I took her up to a great playgournd off of Orchard and Quebec and on the way home she was singing the CU fight song in the back seat. She asked if I had the song, so I brought it up on my ipod and we listened to it. She did proclaim the Tuba Cheer her favorite though......:smile2:

Dittoes! its a terrific and well-hidden park! Great for picnics, the shelter area is away from noise and traffic and the facilities first rate, GWV did a nice job!

This is a game changer for CUs season. I'm so ****ing psyched right now!

Has this been confirmed by anyone other than ringo? If so, that is awesome news.

As for you snowbuff, **** off. :smile2:

Has this been confirmed by anyone other than ringo? If so, that is awesome news.

eat it. Bitch. ( I mean this in the best possible way :wink2:). Or are you not a man of your word?

crow.jpg

eat it. Bitch. ( I mean this in the best possible way :wink2:). Or are you not a man of your word?

crow.jpg

Sure I am bitch, I'll tell you I was wrong as soon as we see him on the field and it's confirmed.

I mean this just as it is stated.

In the article:

"Simmons' mother, Thomasann Elmore, also confirmed her son's patience has finally paid off. He called me at 8 o'clock this morning and said he was enrolling in school," Elmore said. "I'm so happy. They pulled his grades and now everything is OK. He can start practice today."

In the article:

"Simmons' mother, Thomasann Elmore, also confirmed her son's patience has finally paid off. He called me at 8 o'clock this morning and said he was enrolling in school," Elmore said. "I'm so happy. They pulled his grades and now everything is OK. He can start practice today."

Like I said, when hawk or CU confirms it and he's out on the field playing, I will start a thread dedicated to me eating crow on the subject and snowbuff will be the main person who I give props too.

:lol: fine. I will keep the crow in the fridge.

Cool, hope you have some louisiana licker wing sauce from quaker steak and lube handy, that stuff is heaven.

I'm almost stoked and if you end up being right, this is awesome news and changes a few things :thumbsup:

Like I said, when hawk or CU confirms it and he's out on the field playing, I will start a thread dedicated to me eating crow on the subject and snowbuff will be the main person who I give props too.
:lol: why the main person? Just cause I got the brunt of your meltdown doesn't mean you shouldn't spread the rep around :wink2:. There were a few other lights in the darkness. But yes, prepare the props!

:lol: why the main person? Just cause I got the brunt of your meltdown doesn't mean you shouldn't spread the rep around :wink2:. There were a few other lights in the darkness. But yes, prepare the props!

If that's the case, there had better be some others on here eating crow over this cause I wasn't the only one.

I'll give props once, I'll make one thread. That's all you get. You didn't cure cancer sport.

If that's the case, there had better be some others on here eating crow over this cause I wasn't the only one.

I'll give props once, I'll make one thread. That's all you get. You didn't cure cancer sport.
I didn't ask for anything :lol:. However, I am looking forward to cheering on the "new" #1 more than anything.

P.S. Sport? WTF.

I didn't ask for anything :lol:. However, I am looking forward to cheering on the "new" #1 more than anything.

P.S. Sport? WTF.

sport was better than bitch:smile2:

I think we all look forwaard to #1 being on the field, hope he can play vs csu. More than that, he worked his butt off and it seems that it's going to pay off.

Did you read the article? There's nothing new.

It appears that wide receiver Andre Simmons has finally overcome eligibility issues and will join the Colorado football team. According to a Monday report on The Boulder Daily Camera website, 6-foot-3, 210-pound wide receiver from Independence (Kan.) Community College has been cleared by CU and can enroll in classes.
Colorado spokesman David Plati said the athletic department would not confirm the report but said an announcement could come as early as Tuesday. Players had off on Monday, the first day of classes. Practices resume Tuesday.
"Until he is approved and full go, we cannot say anything," Plati said Monday. "Hopefully, (an announcement) will be sooner than later."

newest bot article says he is cleared to play, from the denver post, is that still old?

How pathetic is it that the DP has to quote Ringo and the BDC as their source for the story? You'd think that they'd have an independent source they could call up to add something to the story.

How pathetic is it that the DP has to quote Ringo and the BDC as their source for the story? You'd think that they'd have an independent source they could call up to add something to the story.

The Denver Post is hurting - bad. It doesn't surprise me in the least. Besides, why dedicate an entire employee to cover the Buffs when you can have John Henderson cover the fuskers and make snide comments about the Buffs at the same time? :rolleyes:

Back