What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hello AllBuffs, Nub here

nstb21

Hello AllBuffs. Nub fan here. I come in peace. Not here to troll, like a certain someone... (Oddly enough CU has always been my second favorite team to root for. Every fanbase has knuckleheads. I don't judge. I am PAINFULLY aware that Nub has some doozies. But hey, every fan base does, that's part of the fun of college football in my view).

I'm heading to Boulder for this year's game. Was wondering if anyone had any good bar or restaurant suggestions. Looking forward to a great game. NU-CU always is. Montez and Laviska will surely put on a show. Not sure if the Nub D will take a step forward this year or not. My guess is it'll be a shoot out, similar to last year. Can't wait for Sept 7th!

Hello AllBuffs. Nub fan here. I come in peace. Not here to troll, like a certain someone... (Oddly enough CU has always been my second favorite team to root for. Every fanbase has knuckleheads. I don't judge. I am PAINFULLY aware that Nub has some doozies. But hey, every fan base does, that's part of the fun of college football in my view).

I'm heading to Boulder for this year's game. Was wondering if anyone had any good bar or restaurant suggestions. Looking forward to a great game. NU-CU always is. Montez and Laviska will surely put on a show. Not sure if the Nub D will take a step forward this year or not. My guess is it'll be a shoot out, similar to last year. Can't wait for Sept 7th!

Oak
Flagstaff House
Black Cat

**** you.

Fuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/cu-gameday-stadium-parking-tailgates-hotels-events-etc.118811/

A Husker who makes fun of a Surveyvor and calls himself a Nub in the same post? I like the OP already. The Rio and the Med are my go-to's for pregame/postgame meals in Boulder given the traditional 1:30 MT start with you guys, and I do the Kitchen if we're really early. Might be a good bet if you're not in a rush to leave for Lincoln the day after the game.

A Husker who makes fun of a Surveyvor and calls himself a Nub in the same post? I like the OP already. The Rio and the Med are my go-to's for pregame/postgame meals in Boulder given the traditional 1:30 MT start with you guys, and I do the Kitchen if we're really early. Might be a good bet if you're not in a rush to leave for Lincoln the day after the game.
The Rio? Have some ****ing self respect. Ado’s On The Hill is under appreciated.

Poor dude wanders into this joint with best intentions and you guys are punning him down already. Give him a break!

Poor dude wanders into this joint with best intentions and you guys are punning him down already. Give him a break!

Sympathy has no place on this board. The pride and tradition of the Colorado Buffaloes will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak.

Friendly Reminder Folks: Douchebag Nub dressed-up in Flander's clothing is still Nub.
ned-flanders.jpg

- Thanks to the folks who gave recommendations.

- I just thought the “Nub” thing was funny.

- If Callier was blatantly tooling up Martinez’s knee, I think the NU lineman standing around him would’ve reacted very differently.

- Yes I do root for the Buffs. I root for a handful of the old Big 8 teams. CU, OU and OSU are all teams I hope do well.

Sympathy has no place on this board. The pride and tradition of the Colorado Buffaloes will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak.

Take it for what it's worth, but when I first came on board here there were several nub posters. Posters for other teams too. They have all been pretty well insulted out of here over the last few years.

I don't know what's worse, seeing the bull**** almost every Nub fan writes on here, or all the "horns down" bull**** I've been hearing all morning? A tie, maybe? Bunch of soft mother****ers, these days.

Any self respecting Husker fan would never refer to himself as a Nub.
Or call out CU being their second favorite team. Third or Fourth maybe? But not second.

This creature is an imposter.

Back