What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hello, Nebraska fan here to get your perspective of our game this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryBraxton

Banned
BANNED
I come in peace, just curious how Buffs fans feel about your game vs Nebraska. Confident? Worried? Don’t know what to think?
From Nebraska’s fans perspective we are extremely bummed out about our game getting cancelled. It was a generational night for us with it being Frost’s first game and the start of a new era but it was cancelled. I’m pretty worried about facing Colorado because our QB has never played before and your QB looked amazing last week. You also got those first game jitters out of the way and got some game reps where we didn’t get to do anything. The one advantage for Nebraska is you don’t have any film to study of us and we might be a bit less banged up basically coming off a bye week.
I think this game would literally be a toss up on a neutral field, I don’t know who to expect to win. Would maybe give us a slight edge cuz we’re at home but I expect it to be super close.
I hope we have a great game see you guys this Saturday!

I come in peace, just curious how Buffs fans feel about your game vs Nebraska. Confident? Worried? Don’t know what to think?
From Nebraska’s fans perspective we are extremely bummed out about our game getting cancelled. It was a generational night for us with it being Frost’s first game and the start of a new era but it was cancelled. I’m pretty worried about facing Colorado because our QB has never played before and your QB looked amazing last week. You also got those first game jitters out of the way and got some game reps where we didn’t get to do anything. The one advantage for Nebraska is you don’t have any film to study of us and we might be a bit less banged up basically coming off a bye week.
I think this game would literally be a toss up on a neutral field, I don’t know who to expect to win. Would maybe give us a slight edge cuz we’re at home but I expect it to be super close.
I hope we have a great game see you guys this Saturday!
Thanks for stopping in!

I'm looking forward to a great game, and taking advantage of that legendary Husker Hospitality (TM) in Lincoln.

A few predictions:

1. I think in the first half, Nebraska's line will push us around a little--they're more athletic. Look for us to adjust in the second half.

2. Our receivers will likely be a bit much for the Huskers to handle all game. They will keep CU in the game, if our line can give Montez sufficient time to throw.

3. I think Nebraska will sneak out a one score victory, unless there is a critical injury late in the game in Nebraska's backfield. In that case, look for Colorado to win on a last minute explosive play.

Another thing to look for is how Coach Frost handles the big stage. I feel as though he demonstrates a lot of accountability, and--win or lose--I expect him to handle it with grace and ownership.

Best wishes for a fun, injury free game. Hope to meet you in Lincoln!

Thanks for stopping in!

I'm looking forward to a great game, and taking advantage of that legendary Husker Hospitality (TM) in Lincoln.

A few predictions:
1. I think in the first half, Nebraska's line will push us around a little--they're more athletic. Look for us to adjust in the second half.

2. Our receivers will likely be a bit much for the Huskers to handle all game. They will keep CU in the game, if our line can give Montez sufficient time to throw.

3. I think Nebraska will sneak out a one score victory, unless there is a critical injury late in the game in Nebraska's backfield. In that case, look for Colorado to win on a last minute explosive play.

Another thing to look for is how Coach Frost handles the big stage. I feel as though he demonstrates a lot of accountability, and--win or lose--I expect him to handle it with grace and ownership.

Best wishes for a fun, injury free game. Hope to meet you in Lincoln!

thankyou so much!!

Last edited by a moderator:
....not even once
5bca53ab83d04.image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back