What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hello Buffs! New member here...

I can see it now. The utes come to town and Ward Churchill shows up to protest.

I'm hoping that Ward declares himself to actually be a Ute, the powers that be at UU hire him to lead their ethnic studies department, and we have something to really hate about them. :lol:

i have some concerns about this rivalry. Let me break down some positives and negatives.
Negatives:
1. Utah has even better mountains and natural wonders then Colorado (or at least, they are awesome enough you can't really tease them for living in a flat and hellish landscape paved with corn)
2. They get more snow then we do. That, again, gives them a **** talking advantage.
3. They are not even the team I hate most in their state.

Positives:
1. They wear red. Easy transfer of hate.
2. They get more snow.
3. They have awesome mountains and other things to visit.
4. Utah Girls = Win (Farrr superior to kNU ladies).

All in all, while I do have some reservations, I think this should work. Soooo...
**** YOU INBRED UTES!

Good, now we are off to a solid start.

Back