What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hello

Just Win

1st time poster of a topic

Sammiches and brews for all!:thumbsup:

[video=youtube;PDZcqBgCS74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74[/video]

Ah the good old days, when it took weeks, if not months to get the maximum rep dots. Now someone just shows up says hi and boom, it's done.

Ah the good old days, when it took weeks, if not months to get the maximum rep dots. Now someone just shows up says hi and boom, it's done.

It shouldn't be so easy to be splendid, I agree.

nothing to see here. buffs!

Last edited by a moderator:

This is something I have wanted to address for awhile.

Is there a way to put the green dots more to scale with the rep points? Otherwise they are kind of pointless.

**** you is a traditional greeting on allbuffs.

Rugged's right. Don't be so offended. I'm sure you won't be in the red for ever.

OH!!! Damn...

' I'm holding on too tight. I've lost the edge. I'm sorry, sir. '

Wait...what just happened? thought I was just playing along?

Sometimes it's tough to be the new guy, trying to fit in. Just be yourself and you'll make friends I'm sure. If you were being yourself, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Again, welcome.

OH!!! Damn...

Relax. I was about to come back to the thread and say I liked the new guy for dishing some out, too. Then you went all sensitive and butt hurt. Stay strong, man. Glad you're part of the board.

Anyway, the issue was that sending positive rep shouldn't light someone up all the way green. We need to fix the system. Maybe a certain amount of rep to earn each block.

As an aside, we've had way too little rep whoring lately and I think the lack of obvious benefit is to blame.

thanks - seems to be a cool place with some funny people who know some stuff. hope to contribute

This is something I have wanted to address for awhile.

Is there a way to put the green dots more to scale with the rep points? Otherwise they are kind of pointless.

Sounds like a plan to me... :smile2:

OH!!! Damn...

I couldn't figure out why people were saying you were being a douchy whiner. Then I realized you went naval aviator here. Makes sense now.... :lol:

Relax. I was about to come back to the thread and say I liked the new guy for dishing some out, too. Then you went all sensitive and butt hurt. Stay strong, man. Glad you're part of the board.

Anyway, the issue was that sending positive rep shouldn't light someone up all the way green. We need to fix the system. Maybe a certain amount of rep to earn each block.

As an aside, we've had way too little rep whoring lately and I think the lack of obvious benefit is to blame.

I blame BCS. He's kind of like the Jesus Christ of the Rep-Whoring religion. He rep whores so the rest of us don't have to. The sacrificial rep-whore, if you will.

Back