What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Help Me Find A New Football Team To Support

FootballOrphan

Hey Guys,

I was a BYU fan, but am looking for a new team. However, I decided to have some fun with it. I’m going to decide by popular opinion who I will be supporting when it comes to college football. Help me decide!

One of the teams I am considering is Colorado. Please go to my poll and vote in my bracket-style poll. You can find it at www.FootballOrphan.com.

Help this orphan find a home!

Thanks,
The Football Orphan

Hey Guys,

I was a BYU fan, but am looking for a new team. However, I decided to have some fun with it. I’m going to decide by popular opinion who I will be supporting when it comes to college football. Help me decide!

One of the teams I am considering is Colorado. Please go to my poll and vote in my bracket-style poll. You can find it at www.FootballOrphan.com.

Thanks,
The Football Orphan

WTF? You need a new team to root for because you’re a bitch and they can’t beat utah? People are ****ing soft these days.

Add Utah to the poll and I’ll vote.

Twelve hundred dollars is more than I spent on my whole bomb shelter.

But yeah, you’re welcome to cheer on our Buffs, this week is a good week to try it on for size, because you get the extra bonus of cheering against frickin Nebraska.

Twelve hundred dollars is more than I spent on my whole bomb shelter.

But yeah, you’re welcome to cheer on our Buffs, this week is a good week to try it on for size, because you get the extra bonus of cheering against frickin Nebraska.
Liked for fricken. You know your audience

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
The Football Orphan
Manchester City is fun to follow.

If this is some kind of cry for help from the compound and you don't want your sister wives to discover your efforts to escape, please give us a sign.

Back