What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hey guests...

prime teets

Club Member
Club Member
There are 25 of you on right now, join the board, join in on the fun, and get the member list here growing! Unless youre a fusker lurk of course.

I figured someone needed to step to the plate and answer the call... always been told ya can't score from the bench, so the lurking had to end.... GO BUFFS (had to throw that in for a first post, ya dig!)

I figured someone needed to step to the plate and answer the call... always been told ya can't score from the bench, so the lurking had to end.... GO BUFFS (had to throw that in for a first post, ya dig!)

Welcome to the board, is that Pueblo?

If we are going to invite a bunch of "new members" we should create a "New Members Handbook" thread, teaching various customs of allbuffs....

A good "**** you." response here would be a good example of what should go in that thread.

New to the board, thought i'd finally join the club and see how the buffs are doing this year. I'm out in cali, but born and raised in Boulder and since been following the buffs. I've seen them in their great years and followed them through their bad years. Let's get things rolling and start dominating again.

If we are going to invite a bunch of "new members" we should create a "New Members Handbook" thread, teaching various customs of allbuffs....

A good "**** you." response here would be a good example of what should go in that thread.

Oh wow, listen to the old pro! Been here a whole 8 months and already running the ship... **** you! Go get a job and stop posting so damn much. :smile2:

Oh wow, listen to the old pro! Been here a whole 8 months and already running the ship... **** you! Go get a job and stop posting so damn much. :smile2:

Who the f*ck are you? :thumbsup: Yeah, I post here a lot so I have come to know a lot of the stories/customs/traditions/whatevs, but obviously am not a verteran so I'm not starting the "handbook" thread or whatever.

**** you.

Who the f*ck are you? :thumbsup: Yeah, I post here a lot so I have come to know a lot of the stories/customs/traditions/whatevs, but obviously am not a verteran so I'm not starting the "handbook" thread or whatever.

**** you.

Do you ever get that help I am talking and I cant shut up feeling?

I talked to some fans at some practices. Their main complaint is there isn't enough people posting on this board. My personal opinion is quality over quantity(just look at NetBuffs). Then i see all the guest who probably visit the site alot, but never bother to sign up. :bs:

I talked to some fans at some practices. Their main complaint is there isn't enough people posting on this board. My personal opinion is quality over quantity(just look at NetBuffs). Then i see all the guest who probably visit the site alot, but never bother to sign up. :bs:

Does that other site really have that many more people posting?? :confused: I think these football boards get good traffic and definitely get good info. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be even better if more people would sign up and join in, of course... :thumbsup:

Also if you sign up there are a lot more features. Like a whole set of member only forums. Kick ass chat room. Gallery for CU related stuff and Junction naked. Social groups that no one uses. :smile2:

I am a lurker on netbuffs (don't post), and I would have to say that Allbuffs has more posts IMO.

Also if you sign up there are a lot more features. Like a whole set of member only forums. Kick ass chat room. Gallery for CU related stuff and Junction naked. Social groups that no one uses. :smile2:

Not to mention the 43 pcs Tupperware set. Still can't find that missing lid.

holy crap!!!! :puke:

how freaking glad am i that i have not found that disturbing little corner of this website. :thumbsup:

Back