What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hey guys ... And good morning ...

buffalomole

Long time no see ... As a matter of fact, long time no visit.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Sorry to disappoint the VERY FEW of you who remember me as an out of control drunkard. I'm still a pretty heavy drinker, however I've got a whole different life right about now. I sincerely hope you all are well.

I just wanted to drop by and let you all know that WAITING to fire Hawkins until the end of the 2010 season is in the best interest of all parties involved.

The reason? Well, that's his son. Cody's the one back there taking the heat. Is it fair? No. Is it realistic? Um, no, not really. Is it the right thing to do? Yes. I do not give a rat's ass who it is --

That's a man's son back there.

I've got lots more to say but I gotta jet ...

You all need to be above Dan Hawkins' infant activities. He's a loser.

MOLEY!!!!

welcome back....

tough times and lots of opinions here....

the end result is that we will have a new coach NEXT year and we start rebuilding in December.....

So why can't Bohn just come out and say Dan Hawkins will be fired, effective he end of the season?

That way he gets to coach out the remainder of his son's career, but every Buff fan knows with no reservations or questions that this program is going in a new direction effective immediately after the Nebraska game.

So why can't Bohn just come out and say Dan Hawkins will be fired, effective he end of the season?

That way he gets to coach out the remainder of his son's career, but every Buff fan knows with no reservations or questions that this program is going in a new direction effective immediately after the Nebraska game.

:nod::yeahthat:
With the way this "Charlie-Foxtrot" has been playing out this year, that's the announcement I'm truly hoping for if something happens "in the next few days" as stated in most of the articles published last night.

C'MON BOHN, AT LEAST MAKE A ****ING STATEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS **** ANYMORE AND WE ARE HEADED IN A NEW DIRECTION!

that is all...:smile2:

Moley!!! Welcome back, brutha!!!!!

Everybody out there is somebody's son, and they all deserve better than what they're getting for "leadership". Cody is Dan's son, but he's also a member of a team and a scholarship athlete. His loyalties should be to more than just his father. OTOH, I can see the confusion the situation creates - it's a massive **** sandwich and has been since the administration decided to put off the obvious decision for a year.

Cody shouldn't be taking the heat for his dad's actions. This board is all about Dan's screwups, not Cody's (although his on the field play is a fair topic). Dan should go, now, partly to take the pressure off of Cody. If Cody is really going to quit the team, so be it. Either way we are finishing 0-3. If Dan goes, at least there is some indication that the administration gives a rat's ass.

:nod::yeahthat:
With the way this "Charlie-Foxtrot" has been playing out this year, that's the announcement I'm truly hoping for if something happens "in the next few days" as stated in most of the articles published last night.

C'MON BOHN, AT LEAST MAKE A ****ING STATEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS **** ANYMORE AND WE ARE HEADED IN A NEW DIRECTION!

that is all...:smile2:

He's waiting for DiStefano to approve his request to take a crap first.

Back