What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hey Utah, Welcome to the PAC-12

****, BCS. You had to post that link in several threads and then start a thread about it? That's pushing post-whoring to a new level.

Renewing an old rivalry!

Colorado and Utah were members of the Rocky Mountain Athletic conference from 1910-1937. And members of the Mountain states conference from 1938-1947, before CU joined the Big 7 in '48.

Colorado leads the all time series 30-24-3, with a 16-9-1 edge in Boulder and a 14-15-2 record in SLC.

Last edited:
Renewing an old rivalry!

Colorado and Utah were members of the Rocky Mountain Athletic conference from 1010-1937. And members of the Mountain states conference from 1938-1947, before CU joined the Big 7 in '48.

Colorado leads the all time series 30-24-3, with a 16-9-1 egde in Boulder and a 14-15-2 record in SLC.

I've been looking all over the net trying to find the alltime head-to-head record b/w the two schools. Where did you find that info?

I've been looking all over the net trying to find the alltime head-to-head record b/w the two schools. Where did you find that info?

Probably the archives on CUBuffs.com? They have stats galore there.

Probably the archives on CUBuffs.com? They have stats galore there.

I briefly looked there before but all I could find was scores/results for each season, nothing about all time records b/w specific schools unless I clicked the links for each season and did the math.. I'll look harder in the archives next time.

A few more notable series records, all in favor of the Buffs:

BYU: 8-3-1
AFA: 12-4
New Mexico: 6-3

We are also 38-34-1 against the current Pac 10 schools (not counting UU). Our biggest whipping boy is Arizona, who is 1-12 against CU. Only Pac schools that we have never beaten are USC (0-5) and ASU (0-2).

Well ****. My employer and my Alma Mater in the same league. Probably should secure the Ralphie in a safe location.

Now, do I go crash the press conference tomorrow..... :devil:

Well ****. My employer and my Alma Mater in the same league. Probably should secure the Ralphie in a safe location.

Now, do I go crash the press conference tomorrow..... :devil:

Come on bone buff, you know you want to. I'm sure you have a CU flag you could go down there and wave. Let's get this rivalry started NOW!

Back