What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Holiday Bowl: Cal vs. Tejas

Cal doing their best to completely give this thing away. Texas is turrble.

Maybe this will kill some of Cals recruiting momentum which I am happy about. I still hate watching a Pac-12 school lose to Texas, but if it was going to be someone I am fine with it being Cal.

Texas defense is totally dominating them. How are they "giving it away"

Cal stinks, its a joke they are actually in a bowl game

Well, they inherited the ball in field goal range and then a personal foul took them out of range. Then they fumbled...in fact they've given up four turnovers. The third was a pretty big quarter for Texas, but if you're arguing that Cal isn't making a ton of mistakes than you and I are watching different games.

Well, they inherited the ball in field goal range and then a personal foul took them out of range. Then they fumbled...in fact they've given up four turnovers. The third was a pretty big quarter for Texas, but if you're arguing that Cal isn't making a ton of mistakes than you and I are watching different games.

Texas QB overthrew a wide open WR for a 99 yard TD. Mistakes are happening on both sides but the talent level is much higher on the Texas side especially on defense.

A lot of Texas defensive players will be playing on Sundays. Damn, they are stacked on that side of the football.

We suck. That is all.

You guys probably cost me my confidence pool tonight. I originally make my picks trying to leave my feelings out of it. Today, I switched my pick from Texas to Cal because I ****ing hate Texas and wanted to avoid any possibility of taking joy in their success. There was a little bit of rooting for the Pac-12 and liking Cal, too.

I've learned my lesson. **** Cal! The one ****ing game I count on you guys and you blow it. ****!

Nice game, Polley.

129170488479163150.jpg

I'm balling on the pickem pool. Nice 31 points from UT tonight that vaulted me into 2nd place after a 0-4 start. Sweet.

You guys probably cost me my confidence pool tonight. I originally make my picks trying to leave my feelings out of it. Today, I switched my pick from Texas to Cal because I ****ing hate Texas and wanted to avoid any possibility of taking joy in their success. There was a little bit of rooting for the Pac-12 and liking Cal, too.

I've learned my lesson. **** Cal! The one ****ing game I count on you guys and you blow it. ****!

Lesson # 1: Never get involved in a protracted land war in Asia.
Lesson # 2: Pay off high interest rate debt before saving at lower interest rates.
Lesson # 3: Never, ever bet on Cal in any sport except Rugby, Swimming & Water Polo.

I feel badly for anyone that lost to us this year....

Lesson # 2: Pay off high interest rate debt before saving at lower interest rates.
Lesson # 3: Never, ever bet on Cal in any sport except Rugby, Swimming & Water Polo.

At least we're in the recovery stage of a rebuilding project, what's your excuse in Tedford's 10th year? :lol:

Is that to say that you have a degraded sense of feel.

Once in college Burrito said he wanted to **** a certain chick really badly--I'm not convinced he had a choice.

Hmm...that seems to be the question of the day on my team's board :lol:.

It's a good question.

Sorry about the loss. I really wanted to see you guys find a way in this one.

Once in college Burrito said he wanted to **** a certain chick really badly--I'm not convinced he had a choice.

Ha ha ha. Thanks for the laugh. We did our best to throw the game away and to not perform. In that sense we were victorious.

Now the big question is does this kill all of Cals momentum in recruiting. As a Duck fan I hope so since the Ducks are competing for a lot of recruits with Cal, but I doubt it makes a big difference. Coach Azz (Oregon DL coach) could run circles in coaching around coach Tosh, but coach Tosh can out recruit Azz easily.

Now the big question is does this kill all of Cals momentum in recruiting. As a Duck fan I hope so since the Ducks are competing for a lot of recruits with Cal, but I doubt it makes a big difference. Coach Azz (Oregon DL coach) could run circles in coaching around coach Tosh, but coach Tosh can out recruit Azz easily.

Nope. We stunk up our bowl game but it is obvious that a recruit may get immediate playing time next year. It was weird playing all our games away from home like refugees and trying to break in so many players. Next year? New house, new pride, new attitude...the 2012 season should be cool. We finally come home. Tosh can coach too....it wasn't our defense that lost the game for us.

Back