What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Holy Toledo!

The Guest

http://cfn.scout.com/2/873484.html

5. Toledo - The Rockets aren't going to play any defense right away, but the offense is about to be jump-started. It could be the most effective in the MAC and good enough be a major pain in non-conference play.

From the free content at Scout. At least one writer believes that Toledo is underrated. I know that we've already discussed the challenges of playing an emotional CSU game on Sunday and then travelling to some flat place in the middle of the country for a Friday game. This whole schedule shuffle presents a challenge.

All there is to know about Toledo...
klinger.jpg

http://cfn.scout.com/2/873484.html

From the free content at Scout. At least one writer believes that Toledo is underrated. I know that we've already discussed the challenges of playing an emotional CSU game on Sunday and then travelling to some flat place in the middle of the country for a Friday game. This whole schedule shuffle presents a challenge.

its about 30 or 40 miles south of detroit....:smile2:

if the Buffs lose to freaking toledo, that will spend the end of this staff.

if the Buffs lose to freaking toledo, that will spend the end of this staff.

Bingo. And that presumably means Bohn as well. Thanks Mike for scheduling a ****ty game on the road on Friday night.:huh:

and made even ****tier by scheduling CSU for Sunday night. WTF is he thinking ?

Hmmm... He's thinking the athletic department is flat-ass broke and has to rely on television contracts to keep afloat, which is the exact same thing CU's athletic department has been thinking about for the past 15 years.

Hmmm... He's thinking the athletic department is flat-ass broke and has to rely on television contracts to keep afloat, which is the exact same thing CU's athletic department has been thinking about for the past 15 years.

That's fine. I have no problem with the CSU move. I do have a problem with Bohn allowing the MAC to **** around with us. Schedule a cupcake at home and allow your fans to see the team in person an additional time.

That's fine. I have no problem with the CSU move. I do have a problem with Bohn allowing the MAC to **** around with us. Schedule a cupcake at home and allow your fans to see the team in person an additional time.

But they don't get the television money that way!!!

I agree with you 100%. The minute Miami of Ohio backed out of the game I would have said, "give me my $xxx, I will find a Div. ii team to play in Boulder"

I wouldn't have cared if they had scheduled a game against an NAIA team. It would have been better than a Friday night ROAD GAME against Toledo that comes only 5 days after playing a rivalry game (also on the road.)

There is always the propensity for us to be worried about every game under Hawk. We still haven't gotten to the point where we look forward to games against the good teams we'll play against and forget about the rest.

That has to change. This year. It starts @Toledo.

What was the rhetoric last year against E. Washington?
That's right...It doesn't matter what decal is on the side of the helmut. Hawkins prepares one game at a time and takes each opponent seriously. I don't think Bohn is on the same page with that.

Back