What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hope Oregon Wins Out

Oregon is not the same as Nebraska. Oregon would be the same as rooting for like.... Oklahoma State from the big 12... Lots of $, recent success, never won a championship. Personally, I hope they run the table and take down the SEC. PAC-12 could use a bright spot for sure.

Why would you want them to win out? I hope they get beat in Boulder

There's not too many teams I pull for Oregon against. I don't care what conference they're in, I'm not gonna pull for them to win the NC. Not once was I in the least bit pulling for Nebraska when they were playing in NC games in the late 90's and 2001 and they were representing CU's conference in those games.

I remember being chided by some OU fans for not pulling for kNU against Florida State in 93. What the hell. Guess they live too close to SEC country.

People who want Oregon to win it all should be ashamed for themselves. I don't care if you hoped and rooted for Nebraska to go undefeated while you played in the BigXII.

You should NEVER root for Oregon to win it all. Their fans are already insufferable. The last thing they need is a MNC.

Shame on you!

CU, U$C, UCLA and Washington are the only schools that should ever win a football title from the Pac.

:popcorn:
**** Washington! :wink2:

Back