What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hornfans.com has penciled in the W already...

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
actually they wrote it in with a Sharpie and are talking about the beatdown. Way to go Dan, we're so close...

Things are "coming together" according to the Post article this morning.

I understand Texas is better, they may be the best team in the nation for ****'s sake, but, i get no extra fear because of what their message board has penciled in.

I understand Texas is better, they may be the best team in the nation for ****'s sake, but, i get no extra fear because of what their message board has penciled in.

I don't think anyone does. The fact that everyone views this game as a no-hoper is pretty sad though.

I'm just not the designated "whoa is me, why even watch football" pumper for today. **** it. We suck. We need a new coach. GO BUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** happens, we're acting like OU fans or some ****. This too shall pass. In the mean time, Im going to root for a coaching search and some miracles on the field.

I don't care so much other than every other established team looks at CU on the schedule and thinks either: beatdown; heal up game; or, surefire win. We are irrelevant. That pisses me off. I realize CU will not likely be a factory, but I do think they can be competitive in the B12, right now they aren't.:sad1:

I don't care so much other than every other established team looks at CU on the schedule and thinks either: beatdown; heal up game; or, surefire win. We are irrelevant. That pisses me off. I realize CU will not likely be a factory, but I do think they can be competitive in the B12, right now they aren't.:sad1:

Agreed. Nobody is more pissed about the season than I am. Certainly not arguing that, or that DH should be the coach. If he was fired right now and replaced with my grandmother's left breast, i'd be estatic. Couldnt be ANY worse, and certainly cheaper (although demand is going up).

Im just saying that we're a little doom and gloom.

I'm fine with this, and it is to be expected by Texans. Let's just hope some of this mentality seeps into the UT players, while motivating the Buffs.

Agreed. Nobody is more pissed about the season than I am. Certainly not arguing that, or that DH should be the coach. If he was fired right now and replaced with my grandmother's left breast, i'd be estatic. Couldnt be ANY worse, and certainly cheaper (although demand is going up).

Im just saying that we're a little doom and gloom.

:wow:

Agreed, I am not sure I want to see your grandmother's left breast on the sideline though, no offense.

upside-down-longhorn.jpg

upside+down+longhorn-university+of-tshirts__22417436_125x125.jpg

no **** and why wouldn't they? if toledo makes us look slow, small and stupid don't you think texass will?

Whole ****ing team is tits up.

EDIT: or down, in the case of G'ma.

Maybe, but I am convinced most of the problems are cosmetic and could be corrected with slight modifications. Or we could just go wiht John "D cup" Robinson as HC.

Our sagging numbers on both sides of the ball indicate otherwise.

Well, then I attribute that sagging to lack of proper support. The AD needs to lift those numbers and separate them, good form bad. They need to be on this 18 hours a day.

Well, then I attribute that sagging to lack of proper support. The AD needs to lift those numbers and separate them, good form bad. They need to be on this 18 hours a day.

It's a nice theory, but there's a wrinkle or two, which makes it a bit simplistic. The talent isn't as solid as it used to be, and simply propping them up isn't going to fool anybody. We need to send this whole staff down the river in a motorboat and start over.

It's a nice theory, but there's a wrinkle or two, which makes it a bit simplistic. The talent isn't as solid as it used to be, and simply propping them up isn't going to fool anybody. We need to send this whole staff down the river in a motorboat and start over.

I think over the long haul you are correct, but in the short term in these situations, one can get a lot of mileage by propping things up and and a tight fitting cover. It's not ideal but sometimes covering up the problems in the short term can buy you a few years. After that, it's full bore reconstruction time. Then you can build them the way you want.

Back