What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How good is Jarek Broussard (Pac-12 OPOY good)

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

If his injury recovery is like we saw with Phil, we'll see his next gear speed come back for next season.

He's damn good now. He'll be stronger, faster and more experienced in 2021. Has a chance to become truly special.
I mentioned this in the game thread but I predict nobody is catching up to him on those long runs in the coming years like they did tonight.

Have to admit though, there were some holes out there that Burrito could have run through, despite a his 40 time ( his 40 and mine, are the only ones they use a calendar for).

If his injury recovery is like we saw with Phil, we'll see his next gear speed come back for next season.

He's damn good now. He'll be stronger, faster and more experienced in 2021. Has a chance to become truly special.
This is what I came here to say. He's missing that 4th gear right now. It's coming. He's a mixture of speedy and Lindsay. If he finds another gear...

200.gif

There's a trend I've noticed in CU fandom, because I think it leads me to underestimate how good CU is, and overestimate how good other teams are...

But I often try to imagine what it would be like to watch CU from a non-CU fan perspective. Would I think they suck? Would anything in the game catch my eye? Would I like any of these players enough to say, "Damn, I wish he were on my team", or fear them enough to say "****, I do not look forward to facing him"?

Most of the time, I tend to be really pessimistic in what I think non-CU fans might covet, but I'm damn sure most fans of other teams who have been paying attention to the Buffs this year are not looking forward to Jarek Broussard, and wish they saw some of his unique talents on their own team.

Last edited:
That top 5 list he's topping, for the most yards through 4 games?

Rashaan Salaam
Kayo Lam
Eric Bienemy
Whizzer White

Holy ****.

Add in John Bayuk, Bobby Anderson, and Chris Brown, and you're talking about the best running backs in program history.

Last edited:
Back