What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many interceptions will CU snag in 2015?

How many interceptions snagged by CU in 2015?

• Total voters

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
2014 Pac-12:

ASU: 14
USC: 14
UA: 13
UW: 13
UO: 13
Furd: 12
Utah: 12
Cal: 12
OSU: 11
UCLA: 11
CU: 3
WSU: 3

NCAA leader: Louisville, TCU & LA Tech with 26
NCAA loser: Buffalo with 2

Despite all the passing in the Pac-12, the QB play is so high that there really aren't a lot of INTs. An average Pac-12 defense will snag less than 1 pick per game... around 11 or 12 on the season.

I think CU will make the jump to low average in 2015. I went with 11.

Last edited:
I went with heart (and totally unrealistic.) I think our secondary has it in them but we need to get pressure for success

Last edited:
I'm in the 1 per game realm but figure we'll have a couple of multi-interception games, so I went 15+. Although, I prefer "snatch" over "snag."

I went with 11. Last season we should have had more but the refs seemed so surprised that our defense did something positive that they just assumed it was a penalty (ie Oregon State game). No way we end up with so few as before but I still think we are low average because porous run defense minimizes the need for teams to attack in the air.

I'm in the 1 per game realm but figure we'll have a couple of multi-interception games, so I went 15+. Although, I prefer "snatch" over "snag."

At the risk of taking this thread off topic... I believe a lot of us prefer snatch, DBT. :p

If you want to "snatch" a football that's fine with me. Just don't post your exploits on Instagram.

Remember that we had two int's called back for BS penalties. Both were game killers last year. One against OSU, the other against Utah (they followed up with a fake punt and eventually scored).

Remember that we had two int's called back for BS penalties. Both were game killers last year. One against OSU, the other against Utah (they followed up with a fake punt and eventually scored).

There were 3. The third occurred against Hawaii (Hall caught it) and would have put us about the 6 yard line, but the Ref's said that Crawly held his receiver prior to the pass being intercepted. That one wasn't a game killer, but an extra 7 late in the 3rd quarter would have been nice.

This group looks like a Pac-12 Squad.

Boys put in some work this offseason.
CM3xeBSUwAAJPql.jpg

Nick Fisher Fr, Isaiah Oliver Fr, Yuri Wright RS Jr, Andrew Bergner So, KC Sr, Chido Jr, Witherspoon Jr, Walker RS Jr, Coach Clark

Last edited:
Back