What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many top 25 votes do we get?

jizzrag85

Up 47-6 we're going to be 4-1. With the #16 offense and #32 defense (OSU stats pending) how many votes do we get or do we crack the top 25? Let's see who is closest.

I will guess Colorado slides in at #25.

GO BUFFS!

No one that votes watched this game. I think the lack of respect will continue until we curb stomp USC next week. I expect to be 'others getting votes'

No one that votes watched this game. I think the lack of respect will continue until we curb stomp USC next week. I expect to be 'others getting votes'

You're probably right but I'm attempting to be positive. Most likely we will be overlooked all season regardless of what we do.

In the AP poll they'll hop Va Tech, NDSU, Texas and the loser of OU/TCU. WV is down in the third to KSt.

If FSU comes back to beat UNC and Tennesee beats Georgia CU will be ranked.

Lots of top 25 teams losing. I think CU has the chance to really move into the top 25. Florida state is 12 and they're embarrassing themselves. It's a joke.

In the AP poll they'll hop Va Tech, NDSU, Texas and the loser of OU/TCU. WV is down in the third to KSt.

If FSU comes back to beat UNC and Tennesee beats Georgia CU will be ranked.

If they had any decency they'd knock #23 Florida out for beating Vandy 13-6, but of course they won't.

Buffs have a better resume then most teams, but they won't get in. Gotta get there against USC.

Georgia is most likely done, that's our spot. **** the AP, I'm giving CU #25 because they're better than some of the top 25 teams.

Buffs have a better resume then most teams, but they won't get in. Gotta get there against USC.

You may be right. I was there in person today in the front row, and the Buffs look legit. It may take a victory at USC to get the rest of the nation going. I'm at Boulder right now, and there are many students flying out to LA for the game next week. Nothing succeeds like success.

Barring a Utah or Boise loss, North Carolina will take our spot with that late FG at FSU

Barring a Utah or Boise loss, North Carolina will take our spot with that late FG at FSU

They were already ranked 23rd by the coaches poll but yea I agree, that'll probably jump us in the AP poll with a road win at FSU. They were only 1 spot behind us in the AP

Wow UGA touchdown!!!!

Georgia just won too. Buffs won't sniff the top 25 now. Pretty sad, I get the hate. But this team deserves that ranking.

Wow, last 5 min wasn't good for the buffs ranking prospects. THIS IS A GOOD THING. Keep the team hungry to kick some USC ass

Back