What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many top 25 votes do we get?

Thanks nik! You did a far more in depth write-up than I did. I'm feeling the same way but hoping that the media gives us some love.

Boise State's #24 ranking is as fraudulent as Dan Hawkins. Beat a mediocre Utah St. team by only 11 on the blue turf. Allowed a HORRIBLE Oregon State team to put up 24 points against them. Did beat Wazzu, but so what, Eastern Washington did as well. Buffs should be ranked higher than BSU.

There might be some who dock Florida for that performance......Vanderbilt is one of the worst in the SEC. That league looks like Alabama, Tennessee, A&M, and 11 mediocre teams.

I believe they are the 8th best team right now... In the country!

CtxrBumUsAA_kkL.jpg

For psychological reasons only, I hope we are on the outside looking in this week. While the rise is real, there is no story without conflict. This team is thriving in conflict, let them experience one more week of that to sharpen them prior to the toughest test of the season.

After watching USC last night, I think they will be harder than Michigan. The Buffs need every bit of motivation they can get to win that game. Here's hoping CU is at 26-27 ish and 7 to 10 point road dogs when the team heads into the coliseum.

I'm wary of USC, very wary. They have way more talent than we do, can they harness it next week? It's going to be a lot bigger test than their record shows. I'm fine with us being ranked because I firmly believe this team can handle it.

With the bottom tier of the top 25 not performing well, #17, 18, 19, 21, 22, and 25 all losing, I can't envision CU not being ranked. Impressive wins, albeit against less than impressive opponents, and CU has given Michigan arguably their toughest game to date.

Really want the unranked streak to end. It's been 11 years. USC isn't an easy win, so if we lose that one it could take a while to get back into consideration.

Exactly, I'm hoping we get the ranking beforehand because if we lose we will never sniff it again but it will help with recruiting and with the teams confidence. With that said, CU deserves the ranking.

We put 21 on them in the first quarter and Wisky could only manage 7 points the whole game? WTF it was the 3rd game of the season no excuses, CU should be top 10 if those ****ers had any balls. Go Buffs flatten the condoms.

I agree. We put up 28, 21 in the 1st quarter against a team "that hasn't been tested" and "has a great defense." Colorado is being SEVERELY overlooked and underestimated by everyone, it's sad.

Wiscy doesn't have the QB, WR or general offensive talent that CU does!

True that. Their offense is offensive.

Cool your jets, my young friends. Let's get 6 wins before we start bloviating. IMO we're going to lose a few games here or there before then end of the season. The D has some weaknesses and the running game will be hugely exposed against a good team.

Side note: they probably just moved us up so they can rank USC if they beat us. Lol. Gotta win!!! A win next week and CU will get into 15 range!

Back