What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many wins for 2015 CU Football?

How many regular season wins (13 games)

• Total voters
It's gonna be feast or famine. Either this team learns how to win (8 wins) or it doesn't (4 wins). I chose 8 because I'm an optimist (or dumbass).

i had 5 wins for last year and we got 2, but probably should have had 1-3 more.

i expect the team to go get 7 wins, but reality may be different. will i jump off the deep end if we only win 4 or 5? no, but it's time to start expecting more from our football team, it's been 7 years since we made a bowl game.

I think 6 (one short of bowl eligibility in true heartbreak fashion).

I think Nichols State and UMASS at home are both Ws.

I see 8 other games on the schedule that I think we'll have win probabilities between 30-70%, so I'm counting those as coin-flips. We win exactly half to get to six wins.

nm

Poll coming.

12 option max, so there's an 11+ option.

Schedule

@Hawaii
UMASS
CSU (Denver)
Nicholls State
Oregon
@Arizona State
Arizona
@Oregon State
@UCLA
Stanford
USC
@ Washington State
@Utah

No bye weeks.

Will we ever have a normal f'n schedule? Geez. We finally get one that is somewhat manageable as far as winnable games and we don't get a bye.

nm

Poll coming.

12 option max, so there's an 11+ option.

Schedule

@Hawaii
UMASS
CSU (Denver)
Nicholls State
Oregon
@Arizona State
Arizona
@Oregon State
@UCLA
Stanford
USC
@ Washington State
@Utah

No bye weeks.

We have a bye on Oct 11

Also, sure would be nice to start the year with one of the easiest games for once...like a Nichols State. Don't like opening on the road or against CSU.

I voted for 5. But, it's too soon for this discussion. Let's see what (if anything) happens with the coaching staff and how the recruiting class fills out.

If the defensive front seven steps up next year then I see 6-8 wins. If they don't then I see 3-5

4 Wins to start and then O fer in conference again.

@Hawaii - W
UMASS - W
CSU (Denver) - W
Nicholls State - W
Oregon - L
@Arizona State - L
Arizona - L
@Oregon State - L
@UCLA - L
Stanford - L
USC - L
@ Washington State - L
@Utah - L

5 wins. The exact number of wins necessary to make the people on both sides of the Progress/No Progress debate feel justified. Slider will call for the coach to be fired, I will complain that our recruiting still sucks, and Tini will tout improvement, blame youth and injuries, and call half the board adorable in his own defense all the while pretending his 7 win projection was just a joke.

We will have the same arguments one year from now.

Heart says 7 but brain says 4-5.

We are still so thin that any major injuries at a number of spots move us down so I say 4. Hope I am pleasantly wrong.

@Hawaii - L
UMASS - W
CSU (Denver) - W
Nicholls State - W
Oregon - L
@Arizona State - L
Arizona - L
@Oregon State - W
@UCLA - L
Stanford - L
USC -L
@ Washington State - W
@Utah - L

Picked 6 wins, but do believe 7.

Of the games most likely anticipate a loss (counted them as a loss in poll question), perhaps we could surprise UCLA and Utah.

Both venge games, plus some changes in those teams per graduation.

Edit: If we decrease our turnover percentage by 40%-50% on offense, which is a significant "if", we will win 7 games and have a bowl shot.

Last edited:
@Hawaii - W
UMASS - W
CSU (Denver) - L
Nicholls State - W
Oregon - L
@Arizona State - L
Arizona - L
@Oregon State - W
@UCLA - L
Stanford - L
USC -L
@ Washington State - L
@Utah - W

5 spot. Again close in a couple games against the big boys but still thin and not talented enough on D. More heartbreak to come.

Back