What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How much college hoops do you watch?

How much college hoops do you watch?

• Occasional CU games and not much else besides the Dance

• Most/All CU games and not much else besides the Dance

• Most/All CU games and 1-3 other college games a week

• Most/All CU games and 4-6 other college games a week

• Most/All CU games and 7+ other college games a week

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mine's different, because of undergrad allegiance.

I watch every Santa Clara game, to the point that'll even try to schedule around the games where possible, to make sure I'm free.

When CU is on and it doesn't conflict with Santa Clara (which is frequent because the WCC plays all league games Thursday/Saturday, no exceptions, which is different than the Pac), I almost always have CU on, unless, say, it's a mid-day weekend game and I happen to be busy. I'll turn off a CU non-conf blowout, probably won't do the same for Santa Clara... I'd watch it all.

Other games I watch sparingly. Usually, I'll turn on Gonzaga/BYU/Saint Mary's games where one is playing the other. I enjoy the WCC, it's a long time family thing for me.
Really interesting Top 25 games, sometimes. Wife occasionally pops on Stanford games when they're on TV, moreso this year.

I try to watch every second of the Tournament though.

Mine's different, because of undergrad allegiance.

I watch every Santa Clara game, to the point that'll even try to schedule around the games where possible, to make sure I'm free.

When CU is on and it doesn't conflict with Santa Clara (which is frequent because the WCC plays all league games Thursday/Saturday, no exceptions, which is different than the Pac), I almost always have CU on, unless, say, it's a mid-day weekend game and I happen to be busy. I'll turn off a CU non-conf blowout, probably won't do the same for Santa Clara... I'd watch it all.

Other games I watch sparingly. Usually, I'll turn on Gonzaga/BYU/Saint Mary's games where one is playing the other. I enjoy the WCC, it's a long time family thing for me.
Really interesting Top 25 games, sometimes. Wife occasionally pops on Stanford games when they're on TV, moreso this year.

I try to watch every second of the Tournament though.
Santa Clara has a very nice team this year. But damn did you run into a buzzsaw at Gonzaga last week.

I watch all Buff games, but otherwise tend to check out some games in 2nd half, re=visit the close ones.

Santa Clara has a very nice team this year. But damn did you run into a buzzsaw at Gonzaga last week.

I think our three previous games against Gonzaga have been a combined 150 point loss. I believe Saint Marys, BYU, and us (once, in 2007) are the only teams in the league to win in their building since it opened in... 2004.

Hoping for better result at home, though they scorched us here last year. No dumb losses, though, and we could well be in line for an NIT bid (USD got one last year at 21-14, 7-9 in the WCC), which would be the first NIT/NCAA bid since 1996... and we have no seniors, and a $38 million practice facility opening shortly. So trending up...

There's actually a lot of parallels to Colorado Football- we never should have gotten as bad as we have been over the last 10-20 years considering what we did the previous century (generally we were good before 2000, more NCAA trips than CU for example) and what we have in terms of resources, as well as what we have to offer from a location and academic perspective. Just fell asleep and assumed you didn't have to pay attention or reinvest to get what you have always been getting... been tough to watch SMC compete so well with no resources and no facilities

Watch as much as I can around family events. We do not kiss a CU game either in person or on TV (a few more this year due to the hip). Try to catch good games when I can otherwise. About 2-3 a week

Overall my college basketball viewing picks up significantly about this time of year. I catch most if not all of the CU games that aren't on the Pac12 Network (I don't currently have that network). I'll watch just about any ranked team on the weekend when I'm free and during the week I'll usually catch a Syracuse game and other times I'll check in on an ACC game, and occassionally turn on a Big10 game. As the regular season winds down I start watching and paying a lot more attention with all the bubble talk going on.

The first weekend of the tournament is one of my favorite sports weekends of the year, especially that Thursday and Friday with it being such a rarity having a major sports event being played during the day on a weekday. Although in recent years they've managed to **** up the weekend schedule with not having as many games in the afternoon and backloading the schedule with Saturday and Sunday night games.

I watch all CU games (until I turn some off in disgust) and I might catch part of other Pac 12 games just to see our opponents.

This ... plus try to catch the end of close games if someone alerts us to them on the generic MBB page.

Watch all CU games.
Other college basketball viewing is up like 200% due to no Nuggets or Avs (except the rando National broadcast).
But what I am going to switch to direct TV and lose buffs.... yeah right.

Back