What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How much will Eastern Kentucky improve in '08?

Methinks he means Eastern Washington, who is on the Buffs' 2008 schedule.

No, because he said Hilltoppers, although they are actually Western Kentucky. Eastern Kentucky is the Colonels.

Oh, now that you've pointed that out....

I still have no f'ing clue what this thread is about... :confused::wow:

:lol:

I think Eastern Kentucky will be improved next year. Unless they get worse. Or stay the same... :thumbsup:

Holy chit damn. I don't even remember posting this thread. Just goes to show how whacked out my mind is after working all night. Actually I got dehydrated, and when I don't drink enough water, it messes with my mind and it's like I do things I don't remember. Note to self, drink more water tonight, just cause it's cold, doesn't mean you can run your a$$ off all night without drinking.:wow:

Holy chit damn. I don't even remember posting this thread. Just goes to show how whacked out my mind is after working all night. Actually I got dehydrated, and when I don't drink enough water, it messes with my mind and it's like I do things I don't remember. Note to self, drink more water tonight, just cause it's cold, doesn't mean you can run your a$$ off all night without drinking.:wow:

Riiiiiight. You got drunk & were bangin' the neighbor you needed a post for your alibi.

Back