What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How worried are you about the Hawaii game?

How confident are you in a win at Hawaii?

• 5 - Mark it. Buffs roll in this one.

Votes: 16 9.5%
  • 4 - I respect UH in this one, but expect Buffs to win.

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • 3 - Could go either way.

Votes: 50 29.6%
  • 2 - Recent history of CU results, especially on the road, make me expect a loss.

Votes: 28 16.6%
  • 1 - We'll be ****ed before the 1st Saturday of the season.

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Eh

Hawaii, outside of their LB's is a bad, bad football team. Going to be a long year for Norm Chow.

The 2011 game came down to our inability to stop their QB from running. He wasn't known as a running QB, and our coaches never made any adjustments to stop him. I'll be very disappointed if we don't come out of there with a win this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Line should be around 16 in our favor. I'd take it. CU covers and wins by 20-30. Hawaii is not a good team and we're going to be pretty salty in the trenches.

Line should be around 16 in our favor. I'd take it. CU covers and wins by 20-30. Hawaii is not a good team and we're going to be pretty salty in the trenches.

you are out of your mind. It is not 1994, bitch.

If we're favored at all, it will be -1.5 or -3 ish.

I could see a pretty sloppy first half before we eventually win by a TD or so.

Two things: The rainbows are on the islands and this is Colorado on the road. Strong odds for the L.

The idea of our early season special teams at sea level is a fun thought as well.

How would we cover a 16 point spread of we win by 10?

That's fine, how many of those were against teams as bad as Hawaii in 2015?

How about it guys? I'll start...

Toledo
Hawaii a few years ago
Kansas

At home? We could list some truly bad teams we've lost to. We've lost to some bad CSU teams.

The point being that until this team shows life on he road it's ok to discount them. But I'm sure you'll reply saying that this year is different.

How about it guys? I'll start...

Toledo
Hawaii a few years ago
Kansas

At home? We could list some truly bad teams we've lost to. We've lost to some bad CSU teams.

The point being that until this team shows life on he road it's ok to discount them. But I'm sure you'll reply saying that this year is different.

That Hawaii team a few years back was a much better team than the 2015 team. MacIntyre's teams haven't been bad on the road, or shown life if that's how you want to put it

That Hawaii team a few years back was a much better team than the 2015 team. MacIntyre's teams haven't been bad on the road, or shown life if that's how you want to put it
No, they have been pretty bad. How do you even manage to argue with some of this stuff?

OK I'll bite. Under Mac, we are a combined 1-9 on the road with the lone win being a squeeker over a pathetic UMASS team. The average score in our 10 road games under Mac is 46-23. If that's not bad, I don't know what is.

The special teams against umass were special.

We might have won, but they also scored the most they had scored in FBS at the time.

If you are not worried about the Hawaii game, then you are not a Buff fan or are delusional.

If you are not worried about the Hawaii game, then you are not a Buff fan or are delusional.

One in the same, really.

Free Dictionary for "fanatic": A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

Frankly, I don't want to be sober and rational all the time as a fan. It's more fun for me when I drift into the sunshine and rainbows, believing that things will break for the Buffs to our best case scenario.

(@'Tini -- and the reason folks are getting on your case is not because you are like this, too. It's because you get pissy if others don't share the delusion. Everyone enjoys sports in his/her own way. There are others here who are too quick to piss on the Cheerios of others, too. As if it bothers them that not everyone shares their frustrations and hopelessness.)

Back