What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Howdy Buffs, been a while

damnit. why are all the new conference visitors some damn pleasant. Other than kitten fans from the desert anyway.
I choose to find his tone condescending. It makes me feel better about our glorious new conference.

While I remember that WSU had three consecutive 10 win seasons, not so long ago in the Mike Price era, I'm still saddened that we're getting condolences from Cougar fans. It's been a helluva decade.

CU, WSU, OSU--the nerds, ever hopeful to gain acceptance with the cool California kids

ted-from-sixteen-candles_top-7-movie-nerds.jpg

You haven't found the Fucla and lame duck fans to be the least educated, and most rude/obnoxious in the Pac?
You have to keep in mind that we came here from the big 12. Our measuring stick for ass-trollery is Nebraska ( some of their trolls still come to this board for some disturbing reason), Kansas State ( which makes ASU look like a real school), and Texas. You haven't seen tiny-penis syndrome until you've dealt with Texas fans. UCLA just cant compete with the douche-a-palooza that was the big 12.

You have to keep in mind that we came here from the big 12. Our measuring stick for ass-trollery is ****braska ( some of their trolls still come to this board for some disturbing reason), Kansas State ( which makes ASU look like a real school), and Texas. You haven't seen tiny-penis syndrome until you've dealt with Texas fans. UCLA just cant compete with the douche-a-palooza that was the big 12.

From personal experience, I find that a large % of UCLA fans are casual fans at most. Very casual. A game is a fun activity with your friends. Win, lose, whatever. Personally, I don't mind that perspective.

First, I want to say that watching your team this year reminds me quite a bit of watching WSU last year. Playing mostly competent, but one mistake here or there seals the fate. I believe the corner will be turned next year. I know that does not make you feel any better, but trust me when I say us WSU folks can empathize in a way most of our Pac-12 brethren can not. We are playing better this year, but it is still a work in progress, and several of our wins have been like last week...last minute drive, all or nothing stakes. This year that has worked out better than last. I see something similar stewing in Boulder.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and wish you guys luck. For those coming to Pullman, I think you will enjoy the new looks with the football complex done since you were last here. Any questions about the Cougs? Pullman? Fire away!

When applying to colleges, I was accepted to both CU and WSU. My admission packet to WSU included a coupon for a free ice cream cone from Ferdinand's. Honestly, it nearly swayed my decision toward Pullman. I ultimately went to Boulder instead and I never got the cone. Did I miss out by not experiencing this famous treat?

When applying to colleges, I was accepted to both CU and WSU. My admission packet to WSU included a coupon for a free ice cream cone from Ferdinand's. Honestly, it nearly swayed my decision toward Pullman. I ultimately went to Boulder instead and I never got the cone. Did I miss out by not experiencing this famous treat?

Ferdinands is great, I go there every time I am in Pullman for ice cream. The only thing I can say on School choice is that it would completely depend on the field of study. Both schools are great, and you can always come out for the game and get Ferdinands....

Hello All,
Currently using my dads account cuz I couldn't resist posting on this thread. Was a CU fan from birth, but I'm now a freshman at Wazzu so GO COUGS

From personal experience, I find that a large % of UCLA fans are casual fans at most. Very casual. A game is a fun activity with your friends. Win, lose, whatever. Personally, I don't mind that perspective.

Their bush league BS is well known. The time they cheered when Matt Barkley got injured against them was classless, but not out of the ordinary for them. Just asshats in general. You're right in the "casual" reference though, since they only seem to come out when they have won a game against SC, or three (painful!) But, when they do, they have no idea what they're talking about. There is actually a thread on the 247 USC site, that mentions the troll board is in meltdown, thinking the Pac12, USC, and ESPN are all out to get them. That all three are conspiring, with the refs involved, to make sure they aren't successful in football. And, it's not just one or two guys. It's the board moderator and a multitude of pukes that are chiming in. As if ESPN would ever have any involvement in anything USC/PAC related, since they're in the pocket of the sec. And, as if the conspirators caused the WSU QB to pick their secondary apart in that loss.

Wow...I kind of got lost for a minute, in my hatred of anything baby blue and puke gold. Sorry. We now turn control of this message board back to you... (queue Twilight Zone music in background)

and which school is this guy (possibly racist)

Long+Duk+Dong-Gedde+Watanabe-audition.jpg

Cal. Not even close.
ok, then which school is this guy?

tumblr_ksnhgqyykq1qa3mx9o1_500.jpg

USC. USC has the dooooooshiest fans of any fanbase I've encountered. That includes Texas and any other of our Big 8/12 conferencemates. I lived in So Cal for a number of years and the doooooshiness from USC fans was overwhelming. Underwhelming, though, was the experience of attending a game at the Coliseum.

Is CU still the 2nd winningest team in the Pac 12, or have we slipped into 3rd?

I've always found ASU fans to be the douchiest, both live and online. Kind of a mixture of ****braska smart and texass arrogant. Never could figure out why.

Back