What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Howdy Buffs, been a while

I've always found ASU fans to be the douchiest, both live and online. Kind of a mixture of ****braska smart and texass arrogant. Never could figure out why.

No. No way. No one can match Texas' arrogance. That is impossible. You may be sarcastically talking, but don't ever underestimate the amount of arrogance Texas has.

ASU could not aspire to the level of Texas arrogance if the very life of the football program depended on it.

Plus, ****braska smart?

You have to be stupid. Right?

Wow! Nice to see a big ol' PAC 12 circle jerk right here on Allbuffs. Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya as we face each other this week on the field of battle. I've only been gone a month and this place has gone to crap.

I hope you all lose this week, your coaches get fired, your ADs screw up and your stadiums collapse.

Lastly, F*ck you Orr!

Wow! Nice to see a big ol' PAC 12 circle jerk right here on Allbuffs. Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya as we face each other this week on the field of battle. I've only been gone a month and this place has gone to crap.

I hope you all lose this week, your coaches get fired, your ADs screw up and your stadiums collapse.

Lastly, F*ck you Orr!
Get lost. We've found new opposition fans to take your place.

I don't like these opponent posters coming to troll in here all jolly and ****. They don't fear us, they pity us. I'm not down with that. I hope we curbstomp you in your own ****ty middle-of-nowhere icebox town then laugh all the way back home knowing we have your number, ****ed you out of the rankings and will continue to do so for many years to come.

Let the embers of our fading dumpster fire spread to Martin and burn as bright as 2009 for many decades to come.

I don't like these opponent posters coming to troll in here all jolly and ****. They don't fear us, they pity us. I'm not down with that. I hope we curbstomp you in your own ****ty middle-of-nowhere icebox town then laugh all the way back home knowing we have your number, ****ed you out of the rankings and will continue to do so for many years to come.

Let the embers of our fading dumpster fire spread to Martin and burn as bright as 2009 for many decades to come.
Did you mean to say the "embree of our fading dumpster fire"?

Lastly, F*ck you Orr!
The overlap from this scene in So I Married an Ax Murderer, is near perfect!

Well,our stadiumdid burn down before.......and then the rebuild was funded by a mutt, and now our stadium is named after a mutt alum....I do HATE that. Imagin having a stadium in Boulder where you play named for a Neb grad. Suck. Good news is that you are one of two Pac-12 teams we have not beaten under Leach. Just you and Stanford. Last time you were in Martin you won, so there is that. As a side note I am trying to hate you guys....just not great at the hate game for anyone but UW.

Well,our stadiumdid burn down before.......and then the rebuild was funded by a mutt, and now our stadium is named after a mutt alum....I do HATE that. Imagin having a stadium in Boulder where you play named for a Neb grad. Suck. Good news is that you are one of two Pac-12 teams we have not beaten under Leach. Just you and Stanford. Last time you were in Martin you won, so there is that. As a side note I am trying to hate you guys....just not great at the hate game for anyone but UW.
Stick around. You'll hate us when you get to know us a little better.

I'm sure it's been mentioned in this thread, but Leach is something, like, 1-6 against CU. I'm not sure if that helps us this weekend or hurts us.

The idea of WSU being all fastidious about identifying records is humorous to me. Since we're on the subject, let's look at WSU stats and facts. The good news for WSU is the streak of 11 seasons in a row without a winning record will end this year.

Year Coach W L

2004 Bill Doba 5 6

2005 Bill Doba 4 7

2006 Bill Doba 6 6

2007 Bill Doba 5 7

2008 Paul Wulff 2 11

2009 Paul Wulff 1 11

2010 Paul Wulff 2 10

2011 Paul Wulff 4 8

2012 Mike Leach 3 9

2013 Mike Leach 6 7

2014 Mike Leach 3 9

The idea of WSU being all fastidious about identifying records is humorous to me. Since we're on the subject, let's look at WSU stats and facts. The good news for WSU is the streak of 11 seasons in a row without a winning record will end this year.

Year Coach W L

2004 Bill Doba 5 6

2005 Bill Doba 4 7

2006 Bill Doba 6 6

2007 Bill Doba 5 7

2008 Paul Wulff 2 11

2009 Paul Wulff 1 11

2010 Paul Wulff 2 10

2011 Paul Wulff 4 8

2012 Mike Leach 3 9

2013 Mike Leach 6 7

2014 Mike Leach 3 9

Never said we were dominant, just found it interesting that those were the two teams left on the list. Doba let the ship get looseafter winning with Price players his first year (last 10 win season), then it was sunk by Wulff who was an alum and given way more time than deserved to "build it the right way" (Sound familiar?). Leach came into a crap storm from both fans perspective and player talent/attitude as well as overall support/interest. That said we have never in our history been consistently good, but we also recognize that as fans for the most part.

Never said we were dominant, just found it interesting that those were the two teams left on the list. Doba let the ship get looseafter winning with Price players his first year (last 10 win season), then it was sunk by Wulff who was an alum and given way more time than deserved to "build it the right way" (Sound familiar?). Leach came into a crap storm from both fans perspective and player talent/attitude as well as overall support/interest. That said we have never in our history been consistently good, but we also recognize that as fans for the most part.
Jesus Christ, I get sick of these arrogant WSU fans!

No, you're right, HDcoug, the hate just isn't sticking. Let's agree to work on it, though.

Hey Coug, in order to avoid playing in a stadium built by UW, are we playing a neutral site game this weekend? Just saw this plane land in San Diego, behind the one that I was on. Is the pirate lost?
upload_2015-11-18_19-11-48.jpeg

Wow...I kind of got lost for a minute, in my hatred of anything baby blue and puke gold. Sorry. We now turn control of this message board back to you... (queue Twilight Zone music in background)

I think you meant "The Outer Limits" ... that's the show whose intro said they were taking control of your television.

Yessir. In all seriousness I still love my buffs but you did refer to me as a little snot factory so I had to throw a small shot back

Actually I think @Skidmark referred to your kid as a snot factory when he hacked your account.

unless...

You are his kid and you are still hacking his account. In which case, yes...you are a snot factory.

good luck tonight, you're gonna need it @snotfactory.

(not you @DavisBuff , your kid. but...change your password.)

Back