What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Howell: CU Buffs still working to repair ego

I'd love to see CU turn things around in an instant and it is possible but at the same time, we got to be patient.

From what I have seen at 4 practices and 3 scrimmages, the players all appear to be happy with the new staff and the new system/playbook. That bodes well for both their psyche & ego.

I'm sure the collective ego is very fragile. The first game of the season is very very important to the teams psyche, imo. We MUST go into week 2 expecting to win and if we lose to CSU I think there will be doubts.

Back