What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hugh Charles to start at RB for CFL's Edmonton Eskimos...

BuffAlum2007

http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports...+Cory+Ross+shocked+walking/6799275/story.html
-----------------------
Ross's departure essentially cements Hugh Charles as the Eskimos' starting tailback. The former Saskatchewan Roughrider backup came to Edmonton at last year's trade deadline and had a strong game against the B.C. Lions in the CFL West final, rushing for a team-high 53 yards on eight carries in Edmonton's 40-23 loss.
-----------------------

Icing on the cake: He beat out former Fusker RB Cory Ross, who got cut...Good luck Hugh!

Hmmmm might have to watch an Eskimos game since I will be back in Edmonton in about a week. I planned on going anyways, but only to give Masoli **** about stealing laptops.

What does 43 yards translate to? Im glad Hugh Chuck hasnt given up the dream yet.

Week 2 update: Hugh had 8 carries for 57 yards in Edmonton's 17-1 loss (yes, that single point/"rouge" thing is weird to me too) at Saskatchewan...I was able to watch the game a little bit and he looked pretty shifty when he was able to get a carry...

Week 3 update: In Edmonton's 42-10 shellacking of Winnipeg, Hugh had 14 carries for 51 yards, and 3 catches for 145 yards (team-high) and a TD...2 of those receptions were for 76 (TD) and 60 on the exact same play where Hugh slipped behind an all-out blitz and caught a dump pass with a ton of open space in front of him...

Back