What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Huskers and Rams be Damned; Utah is our True Rival

I'm tired of forced rivalries. It takes years and certain events to actual make a rivalry. You can't just say two teams are rivals because it makes sense geographically.

I can't edit my post. The author does a good job of explaining why Utah should be our rival again. I couldn't read it from my work computer before I commented. Then I figured I should read the article to avoid sounding like a jackass.

I'll summarize. Writer still hates NU, but back in the 20's and 30's CU played the Yoots. Even when they went to separate conferences decades ago, they still played each other. Now Cu and the Yoots are in the same conference again and we should go retro and hate the Yoots....

I can't edit my post. The author does a good job of explaining why Utah should be our rival again. I couldn't read it from my work computer before I commented. Then I figured I should read the article to avoid sounding like a jackass.

Jackass.:smile2:

Utah should grow into a rivalry.

Some things can be done to help it along (like a wager between governors, a trophy and other PR type stuff), but it will either happen or not based on what happens between the lines.

Utah should grow into a rivalry.

Some things can be done to help it along (like a wager between governors, a trophy and other PR type stuff), but it will either happen or not based on what happens between the lines.

Ritter could put up some Rocky Mountain Oysters and the UT gov. could put up one of his wives....

Inflammatory BBS posts can't hurt the development of a rivalry.:devil:

that is against policy around here.

Back