What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I believe the team will rally next year

I'm believing in Webb at LB and Thornton at TE. I also think Grossnickle will be a big upgrade. I can't wait to see what Orms can do. I heard they needed an RB in a practice and he filled in and kicked ass. But he'll probably be a DB. I don't like putting my faith in hope, but I hope that Mariner comes back fully ready.

The guys you mention will be good for depth but we ned experience. We can't be having young and youth excuses in year 5.

I hope tuioti can come back also but at this point, tough to say how much or how long he can help. That many acl problems seems tough to come back from.

The guys you mention will be good for depth but we ned experience. We can't be having young and youth excuses in year 5.

I hope tuioti can come back also but at this point, tough to say how much or how long he can help. That many acl problems seems tough to come back from.

Honestly you can't get much more experienced than we will be next year, so that excuse will have to go out the window. 8 of the 9 returning starters on offense will be upperclassmen, and 7 of the 8 returning starters on defense will be upperclassmen. The starters coming back have played a lot of games.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't look at the post you were replying to.

We lose brown and burney in the secondary and burton,smart mohler at LB.

DL all return and you still have sipili,beatty,major and rippy,ahles at lb.Smith and brown back at cb along with polk and perkins so, not too bad.

No faith in the coaching and much tougher schedule,especially on the road may make your statement right on the money.

The only thing we have going to for us is that a lot of the back ups have experience and our only coherent scheme execution seems to be on defense. Which also seems to be where our better coaches live too.

The only thing we have going to for us is that a lot of the back ups have experience and our only coherent scheme execution seems to be on defense. Which also seems to be where our better coaches live too.

I agree. You get to a point where it's great to have talent and you hope we have a decent recruiting class but with hawk and the offensive side of this staff, does it really matter.

I'm taking the 2010 season one game at a time.

Will the Buffs show up on the opening snap against CSU after a long off season and play four quarters? Or will CU be asleep, only to attempt a feable rally in the closing minutes?

I'd be pleasantly surprised if Hansen throws for over 250 yards, Simas picks up another 100 game, and the O-Line opens some holes for Speedy. But I fear "little things" won't be addressed, like Hansen getting rushed and sacked.

Will penalties go down? Will the turnover margin improve? Will special teams be any better?

I do not have any basis to believe that the quality of play increases. The coaching staff don't exactly have a stellar record "cleaning a few things up".

Back