What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I can handle being whipped

BeachBronco

but 8 penalties in the 1st half tells me one thing, at CU under Hawkins instead of running laps for a penalty you get rewarded with some hot sorority chic.....

I can't. I can handle losing, but getting destroyed year in and year out sucks. We have at least one ****ing embarrassing loss every single year. Sitting through this crap is getting old.

09 Toledo 54-38
08 missou 58-0
07 missou 55-10
06 Montana 19-10
05 Texas/Nebraska 100-6
04 OU 42-3
03 FSU 47-7
02 USC 40-3

Just want to be somewhat competitive (and competent) at the very least.

its truly embarrassing at this point with the penalties. The players have to take responsibility for the false starts. Someone needs to step up and yell at their teammates or something.

Someone needs to ask Hawk the question of How? for every Hawkism he has. Like clean up the little things followed by someone asking him HOW?

Back