1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

I didn't see the game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DustyRhodes, Sep 17, 2007.

1. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

Somebody give me a recap of the CU/FSU game please. I got way too messed up after I left Memorial Stadium (with good reason) to have been able to follow the game.

I was pretty sweet actually. I ordered a pint (yeah, a pint) of Crown Royal and toasted to the NU defensive front. Ha! I killed it in less than 5 minutes and don't remember much at all (surprisingly) after that.

I woke up naked in my bed in the morning. Nobody was there with me though. I was all confused. Maybe they had already left. Maybe they were never there. I still have my kidneys, that's always a plus! My car was still downtown in the parking garage in the morning. I'm still confused.

I'm still hungover too.

Nastrovia,

~Dusty

2. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

Have another drink then.

3. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

4. Bienemy4life

Bienemy4life Member

salient being:

>CU has rushed 51 times for a total of 5 yards over the past two games...The Buffs managed minus-27 yards Saturday in the home opener against the Seminoles, per the BDC.

now I need a drink or 50. Nastarovia davai!

FlatironsBuff likes this.