What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I don't understand the Sefo hate... at all

Unicorns and clocks.

IMAG0222.jpg

As far as I can tell, Sefo is the best CU quarterback in a long time....

Tyler Hansen I think was better. We all know TH got shafted, but he was a good QB. TH had pocket presence, a good arm and quick legs. He was at the least given a glimpse of the League, be it short, but I don't see Sefo being offered the same opportunity yet.

As far as I can tell, Sefo is the best CU quarterback in a long time. Is he going to win a Heisman? No, but he's got a shot at being a very good Pac-12 QB and possibly even playing on Sundays. He's got to develop a little more, but he's got great leadership skills, a prototypical QB body and he's literally re-writing the record books at CU. He's nearly a lock to set schools records for passing yards, TDs and completion percentage (he's currently CU's all time leader among QBs with more than 250 attempts.)

Despite the fact that he's put points on the board and kept us competitive with teams that should have blown us out all while bleeding black and gold... he still deals with an ungodly amount of crap from grizzled old Buffs fans.

Yeah, he's thrown some picks... he literally shouldn't even be out there. If everything had gone according to play then Connor Wood would be finishing up his senior season and Sefo (a RS-Freshman) would be taking over the reins in Spring ball. He's played behind a patchwork offensive line with no tight end for a season and a half and he's still been extremely productive. Let's just appreciate the fact that it could be worse. We could have Jordan Webb, Connor Wood, Nick Hirschman, or Cody Hawkins back there...
^This^ I get frustrated with Sefo because as far as I can tell, he really isn't improving...with the INTs, throwing to the left, locking on his first read etc. But he is a good QB and I am assuming he will get better next year. The O isn't the problem with this team though...it's the D...

Tyler Hansen I think was better. We all know TH got shafted, but he was a good QB. TH had pocket presence, a good arm and quick legs. He was at the least given a glimpse of the League, be it short, but I don't see Sefo being offered the same opportunity yet.
GTFOH

Back