What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I emailed Plati about the luncheon in Denver.

FlatironsBuff

I had not seen the information. He responded quickly (as he always does) with this info.

Hi FIB,

There will be the annual Boulder Chamber of Commerce Luncheon Thursday, Sept. 3 in Balch Fieldhouse; the Denver Buff Club has its one on Friday in Denver. Info on the Denver one is here: http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=600&KEY=&ATCLID=23085&SPID=274&SPSID=4274; the chamber doesn’t have anything online yet on its deal.

As far as the computer backgrounds, those are designed by BuffVision and I copied our webmaster and Deric from BV on it; they can enlighten you better than I.

The schedule posters could be gone by then; if you want to shoot me her address, I can mail her one (we fold them, though; if you want to pickup in person, they are at Gate 1 and at the ticket office at Folsom Field.

Hope all that helps!

Dave Plati

The last part we me asking him about the schedule posters I usually get and I try to get one for LB to mail to her for her classromm disply she puts up. Anyone close to the Folsom ticket office and could grab some that we could put in a tube to mail to her? Other wise, LB, you need to either contact Dave Plati yourself and he will mail one to you (folded); otherwise, I will try to get one if they are left over at the luncheon in Denver.

Back