What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

I actually remember seeing your name in Bronco chat last night. I don't actually remember you saying anything. I could be wrong since I was watching the game. Was there something specific last night? I haven't been in chat for awhile before last night, but if you are referring in any way to a Buffs game chat then those have been crazy for awhile now.

I don't consider allowing Bama Charlie to post here to be "Klan-like behavior," but then again maybe I am just desensitized having $EC parents and all that.

I did not say I have encountered anybody racist. Try this: inclined to associate exclusively with the members of one's own group

Chat has been open to non club members for a while now, and will be this weekend. That must be where he encountered the Klan type behavior.

We have tried to remind people that cross burnings in chat are officially discouraged, and users are usually asked to remove their white hoods when they enter the chat room. But sometimes there just isn't a mod or admin in chat.... :huh:

Junction... how many times have I told you to wash your hands after the weekly cross burning... see, it's coming off.

zaderuqe.jpg

I felt welcome here right away! Cussed at and made fun of..... that's how these boards run. Actually expected more like the Arkansas State board where visitors leave after the first day with leprosy.... (nothing to see here...move along ) :thumbsup:

I felt welcome here right away! Cussed at and made fun of..... that's how these boards run. Actually expected more like the Arkansas State board where visitors leave after the first day with leprosy.... (nothing to see here...move along ) :thumbsup:

Screen shot of his board:
lepers.jpg

They don't leave. It's just really hard to type without fingers....

Reactions: aik
I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're n

I did not say I have encountered anybody racist. Try this: inclined to associate exclusively with the members of one's own group

You mean diehard buff fans that have supported the program through it's darkest period in history and still manage to cheer, donate, represent, etc.?

Yeah, we're awful.

Take a deep breath. I wasn't in chat and I don't know what's bothering you but if you are going to come on here and with your second post, insult the entire board, then I'm not sure why you'd expect a positive response.

Maybe you should try a support group instead of an Internet chat room for validation of your feelings.

BW - to an extent, I get what you are saying. There are a ton of highly vocal folks on here and the sarcasm meter is pretty high. I have learned the hard way how to work with it.

That being said, I took the time to review your post history and am at a loss for your concerns before this post brought the wrath. I am sure B-Nik can help you as he has offered. If you want any advice from outsider, feel free to PM me. Then again, some may say my advice would be the worst to listen to. :)

It took me a bit, but I enjoy this place and wouldn't miss it.

I was in chat last night for the Bronco game from beginning to end (of the game). I did not notice any offensive behavior or even any type of "hazing". What specifically are you referring to?

He just wanted to incite a reaction from us being new and he has succeeded with 4 pages of proof...so far...

Spelling it with the capital "K" gives it the other connotation.

Glad you cleared it up.

Now get me a beer and a ****ing sammich for wasting my time with this. Bunch of drunk assholes in chat during games. Too bad I missed the party.

I was in chat last night for the Bronco game from beginning to end (of the game). I did not notice any offensive behavior or even any type of "hazing". What specifically are you referring to?
This.
Other than the occasional troll, chat was fine.

Wait, according to his bb2-like English, I think maybe he can't find Allbuffs on FB and the tweetspot.

Back