What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

BuffWest,

I appreciate you making the effort to fit in now, but this isn't the way to go about it.

Private Message from BuffWest
CIMG0019e.jpg

I will repeat what allbuffs told me: Dear BuffWest,

Thank you for registering at Allbuffs! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of the premier independent University of Colorado message board. Welcome to our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. You can also find us on Twitter and FaceBook.

Thank you for registering at Allbuffs! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of the premier independent University of Colorado message board. Welcome to our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. You can also find us on Twitter and FaceBook.

What exactly are you disputing?

I did not say I have encountered anybody racist. Try this: inclined to associate exclusively with the members of one's own group
This probably has something to do with what he just said, if I care I may have tried to figure out the correlation, but I don't.

What part wasn't true?

1. We are glad when new people showsup to keep things fresh (and our fangs sharp).
2. It is the premier independent message board since the competition was destroyed.
3. People are welcoming you. Maybe in a Shave-Tebow's-head-to-look-like-Friar-Tuck sort of a way, but a "welcome" nonetheless.
4. We sincerely do want you to have a good time - those who have thick skin & a sense of humor do enjoy it here and we want to keep those people on the site.
5. Last time I checked, Allbuffs still had a presence on Facebook and Twitter. The German handles a lot of that, though, and I think he might be on holiday spreading a little fahrvergnügen instead of messing around with AllBuffs right now.

BuffWest is a riddle wrapped in a mystery in an enigma.

Great thread. Would read again!

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're n

Maybe he's suggesting we aren't "premiere".

Damn all our one star mods

We promise to get our horns out and bring our lunch boxes. We will be the bow. Things are about to pop. We just need to clean up a few things. We're only a couple plays away.

This isn't intramurals, brother. Aaaaargh!

Ahh, this time I really have it. It's just a bad panties in a bunch day. BW will straighten those babies out, brush off the tramp stamp, and come out with a big bang!

new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

Buffwest, you should come to the all buffs tailgate tomorrow.

Dear BuffWest,

Thank you for registering at Allbuffs! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of the premier independent University of Colorado message board. Welcome to our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. You can also find us on Twitter and FaceBook was that I lie? I guess this proves it. thank you for telling the truth.

Dear BuffWest,

Thank you for registering at Allbuffs! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of the premier independent University of Colorado message board. Welcome to our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. You can also find us on Twitter and FaceBook was that I lie? I guess this proves it. thank you for telling the truth.

Instead of just endlessly repeating that, maybe you could tell us what part you think is wrong?

:wtf: When I registered they called me an asshole, told me to get them something called "sammiches," and DBT told me that he knew Fred Folsom and he wasn't such a great guy. Come to think of it, you're right, this board is not welcoming.

cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg

Dear BuffWest,

:dead-horse-fast2:

:wtf: When I registered they called me an asshole, told me to get them something called "sammiches," and DBT told me that he knew Fred Folsom and he wasn't such a great guy. Come to think of it, you're right, this board is not welcoming.

cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg
At least there is one positive coming out of this thread

Dear BuffWest,

Instead of just endlessly repeating that, maybe you could tell us what part you think is wrong?

I'm a moron?

fify

Back