What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

w members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

I still remember my first post. People asked who I was (my first post was in the political forum) and someone spilled that I was a refuge from netbuffs. Then everyone told me to **** myself and then get them a sandwich (but never told me to wash my hands first)

:wtf: When I registered they called me an asshole, told me to get them something called "sammiches," and DBT told me that he knew Fred Folsom and he wasn't such a great guy. Come to think of it, you're right, this board is not welcoming.

cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg
He wasn't a BAD guy. Just not great. Oh, and good riddance. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

:wtf: When I registered they called me an asshole, told me to get them something called "sammiches," and DBT told me that he knew Fred Folsom and he wasn't such a great guy. Come to think of it, you're right, this board is not welcoming.

cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg

I'm still waiting for my sammich, asshole....

All guests coming to Allbuffs are welcome, including those with big flappy beef curtain sandy vaginas.

I sure allbuffs will make a lot of money without any new members, YOU WIN! I will take my business else where. Thanks you all your insight on making money for this site. Bye, bye. I thought I would ask.

This thread has a little bit of everything. I'd nominate it for a Stoudt Award, but those seemed to have gone the way of the UHC ...... dinosaurs, really.

I sure allbuffs will make a lot of money without any new members, YOU WIN! I will take my business else where. Thanks you all your insight on making money for this site. Bye, bye. I thought I would ask.

This isn't a business. It's a break from work. No one makes any money off this site or plans to. All mods and admins are volunteers.

In short, you get what you pay for.

This isn't a business. It's a break from work. No one makes any money off this site or plans to. All mods and admins are volunteers.

In short, you get what you pay for.*

* hookers and blow

[video=youtube;jsaTElBljOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE[/video]

When BuffWest goes to McDonalds and sees the sign that says "Over 1 billion served", he is disappointed there are not actually 1 billion people in the restaurant.

Wow, I rarely read through every page of a 7-page thread, but this was indeed interesting. What a...weird...thread.

And what was with that private message Buffnik posted? That was a joke right?

[video=youtube;5E5OpoNteD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E5OpoNteD4[/video]

Wow. What a sandy vag. What did you want? Hookers and blow?

We're being trolled. Either that or that dude is a BB2 sock.

Those are the only options.

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're n

This is me, lighting westy's 15 hard earned dollars on fire.

Roll me up and smoke me when I'm gone!

I personally am. I think we chased off another BB2 or a second Gasm. We should be happy another whiney assed poster took his (virtual) ball and went home. We are chock full of whiney assed bitches around here anyway. None of which are women.

Back