What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I have no idea what that win means

We started dead flat, which is nearly unforgivable, but rallied both emotionally and physically to outscore them 27-10 in the last 3 quarters and OT. Its acceptable, barely, but a spot to grow from.

We still suck, but at least we don't suck as badly as CSU (or our QB and K are just barely better than theirs).

It doesn't mean much. We squeaked by a middle of the pack mountain west team. But I'll be damned if it wasn't exciting! Tonight I'm going to enjoy this win. I'll get back to bitching in 2 weeks

The lammie fans finally know how we felt when we lost to them, even though we had the better team. Tears your guts out.

we are going to have to get some breaks to win conference games. sefo looked a lot better to me tonight after he settled in. but we're getting pushed around like shopping carts at ikea.

we are going to have to get some breaks to win conference games. sefo looked a lot better to me tonight after he settled in. but we're getting pushed around like shopping carts at ikea.

I don't know, man. Pac-12 isn't as good as last year with all those talented, vet QBs. There are opportunities. Let's let is play out.

Not yet man; that's what tomorrow is for. Right now, just enjoy it.

@Buffnik -- i want to believe. here's what i think, however. every conference team we will face has at least one guy as good as higgins and the good teams have multiple guys as good as higgins. we need to play better. that was a good ****ing win. zim is sure fired up. maybe he saw something that gives hope we've turned the corner.

Back