What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I have no idea what that win means

Special teams were the difference in this game. Let that sink in for a second.

I've been checking for the game replay but can't find it anywhere. Anybody happen to see a show time?

Also liked some attitudes. Say some guys get pissed at themselves when they made mistakes, taking responsibility is a big step.

Lots of us were down on Diego before the season but he has done well. Yesterday after he missed the kick at the end of regulation he was upset, clearly unhappy with what he had done. When he got the chance in OT he came in focused. That kick was solid and right down the middle. Good to see a kicker turn adversity into focus.

It's posts like Big Jim's that need super crazy Buff fan Tini. I blame Darth's PC Principal attitude. I believe South Park creators read AB and was laughing at the mods not allowing cussing on a damn message board that is for grown ass men.
Screen-Shot-2015-09-17-at-10.22.18-AM.png

Our advertisers don't like it. That's the reason for the profanity filter.

But I like how you just jump to conclusions without asking why. You are free to go to rivals or netbuffs. You know you don't have to be here, right?

But I like how you just jump to conclusions without asking why. You are free to go to rivals or netbuffs. You know you don't have to be here, right?
EFNMB slapped!

Advertisers pay the bills, got it. Rivals sucks and Allbuffs has better posters. Netbuffs is like myspace. Why in god's name is it still around? Why pay money to run that site?

Advertisers pay the bills, got it. Rivals sucks and Allbuffs has better posters than both. Netbuffs is like myspace. Why in god's name is it still around? Why pay money to run that site? Why pay money to be on an archaic site full of idiots on Rivals. I enjoy this but I think it's ridiculous to ban posters for the back and forth when some of those guys do it in a different way.

Advertisers pay the bills, got it. Rivals sucks and Allbuffs has better posters than both. Netbuffs is like myspace. Why in god's name is it still around? Why pay money to run that site? Why pay money to be on an archaic site full of idiots on Rivals. I enjoy this but I think it's ridiculous to ban posters for the back and forth when some of those guys do it in a different way.

NetBuffs actually makes some money and they paid a chunk to get it. Like most companies they are having a hard time letting a bad investment go. It is also the reason they have not changed the format. That format means 1 page view per post so they get about 80% of the page views we do with about 10% of the traffic. Since they are hosting several other high profit sites on the same infrastructure as NetBuffs their marginal cost is minimal and they'll keep it up for the money it makes them.

I know this because i tried to buy NetBuffs.

In other news, Umass played Temple this past weekend and only lost by 2. So far this year Temple has destroyed Penn State (27-10 with 10 sacks) and beaten Cincinnati on the road (34-26). Just adds a little more color to our Umass drubbing.

In other news, Umass played Temple this past weekend and only lost by 2. So far this year Temple has destroyed Penn State (27-10 with 10 sacks) and beaten Cincinnati on the road (34-26). Just adds a little more color to our Umass drubbing.
What's even sadder (especially for UMass) is that they were up very late in the game, only to surrender a last second FG. I'm sure Temple thought they'd cruise -- shows the importance of being ready to play no matter the opponent.

Which kind of adds to my belief that our staff just did not do a good job preparing for csu for whatever reason. I have a real concern, based on last year and Hawaii and csu this year, about our staff's ability to game plan and have the guys ready to play. I still believe we should have handled csu fairly easily.

Which kind of adds to my belief that our staff just did not do a good job preparing for csu for whatever reason. I have a real concern, based on last year and Hawaii and csu this year, about our staff's ability to game plan and have the guys ready to play. I still believe we should have handled csu fairly easily.
It seems like our trend last year was to jump up fairly early, and come out flat in the second half.

I concur that Hawaii was concerning. I think CSU is just CSU.

It seems like our trend last year was to jump up fairly early, and come out flat in the second half.

I concur that Hawaii was concerning. I think CSU is just CSU.
This staff, to the best of my recollection, has not won a game they were not supposed to win. They need to out scheme and out prepare and beat a ranked team at some point. They've only won games they are supposed to win. And they've lost a couple of those even. It's time for Mac to orchestrate some upsets.

CSU is an emotional game. The rams give it everything they have. CU has always come out flat for this game. I don't know why. Problem with this year vs most others is that CSU, coming off a 10 win season, is a solid football team. They have some growing pains to take care of at QB, but I bet they go bowling again. Because of that, they were able to take advantage of CU being low energy in the 1st quarter. .

Hey Guys. csu is/was a GOOD football team. They played very physical. That was a hard hitting game. When you throw in that they always play a little tougher against us, we are all devaluing how tough of a game that really is? my 2cents.

CSU is an emotional game. The rams give it everything they have. CU has always come out flat for this game. I don't know why. Problem with this year vs most others is that CSU, coming off a 10 win season, is a solid football team. They have some growing pains to take care of at QB, but I bet they go bowling again. Because of that, they were able to take advantage of CU being low energy in the 1st quarter. .
umm, last year they came out flat, we didn't.

csewe is csewe. They play like this every RMS - their oline run blocks like the Pitt steelers, their dline attacks like the seahawks, their receivers catch like the stickem era raiders, and their qb plays as if he's the second coming of Kurt Warner.

And for the rest of the season they won't achieve that same level of efficiency and intensity.

Anybody else think, after two weeks of solid football against Minnesota and CU (albeit losses), that CSU has a high chance of laying an egg at UTSA? Seen it before...

Anybody else think, after two weeks of solid football against Minnesota and CU (albeit losses), that CSU has a high chance of laying an egg at UTSA? Seen it before...
Not being a d*ck, but I could not care less what they do from here on out.

Could see it happening. Know rams fans are nervous of it happening. UTSA has looked bad this year, but gave Zona all they could handle.

I am the reverse i hope they go out and play well the rest of the way.
I have that mindset toward Hawaii and UMass, but I can't bring myself to wish that program well.

SIAP, but I heard something about CSU captains not shaking CU captains hands during the coin toss? I think it was KC's presser that it was mentioned. Can anyone shed any light on that?

I am the reverse i hope they go out and play well the rest of the way.
I would be fine with that as well. CSU is in the rearview mirror though, what they do between now an next September will not impact anything outside of a sad little town just north of Boulder.

Back