What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I just realized that I'll never hate any team in the PAC 12 as much as Nebraska

Only Stella for the Jews. I could care less if we're viewed as the "worst" fan base in college sports. Musberger or whoever can slob kNU fans' short knobs, but we know the truth about these ****s (term of endearment, no?). The more enthusiastic we are, the more **** we'll get. So we should be more enthusiastic.

BuffSurveyor - Jerry Sandusky is calling your name.

This thread is the most entertaining one fro me since the Buffs joined the 12-Pac! Great reading!

I just have to respond to Liver's post though.

Not sure what games you been watching? Sober anyway! You said "the fusker hate is grounded in many years of actual bad behavior on their part."

I can't see your entire point, aside from the "Sal is Dead" thing. Castration is order for all those involved with that. There are bad fans of both teams. But I would have to day CU fans took the overall cake. They rivaled some of the worst in the country, aside from some of those drunken Penn State idiots.

It's all in fun, but let's properly call a turd a turd and not rewrite history. LOL!
HAHAHAHA! LOL! HAHAHAH LOL, stfu, tool. GOOD LUCK IN THE big 10! HAHAHAHAH LOL!

This thread is the most entertaining one fro me since the Buffs joined the 12-Pac! Great reading!

I just have to respond to Liver's post though.

Not sure what games you been watching? Sober anyway! You said "the fusker hate is grounded in many years of actual bad behavior on their part."

I can't see your entire point, aside from the "Sal is Dead" thing. Castration is order for all those involved with that. There are bad fans of both teams. But I would have to day CU fans took the overall cake. They rivaled some of the worst in the country, aside from some of those drunken Penn State idiots.

It's all in fun, but let's properly call a turd a turd and not rewrite history. LOL!
4b2008ca-89f3-d08e.jpg

huskermonkey.jpg
never say never. the fusker hate is grounded in many years of actual bad behavior on their part. it is impossible to replicate that level of hatred quickly. the wrong-doing has to be long term and significant.

sure, on one level, it is easy to "hate" oregon, for example, because of their noveau riche attitude in football glory. but, that "hate" won't have "sal is dead, go big red" or warden tom voting us down in the coaches poll to keep us from winning the nc outright. it won't have the hometown **** jobs by fusker alum refs (which still astounds me to this day that this is allowed). it won't have all the other slights and wrongs, large and small, that take a rivalry from good fun, on the field, "hate" to actual real hatred.

in time, anything can happen. but, part of me hopes that we never have to deal with things like that again.

He is absolutely one of the biggest slime wads to ever walk the sidelines. I'm surprised he didn't leave a mucous trail like a slug.

Every fanbase is full of assholes. The reason that Colorado fans are better than Nebraska fans is that not only do we acknowledge we are assholes, we embrace it. kNU fans on the other hand hide behind a complete fabrication of class. Doesn't exist...anywhere. There are countless examples of fan behavior at kNU that even dwarf anything ever reported at Colorado.

The rubbers will do nicely as replacement. The faculty at USC are far worse than the athletes. Arrogant **** suckers.

Note sure if I hate or pity *ebraska equally but I will never get over it, **** I sent a ton of dough to UTerus and still don't own anything Longhorn but they can't hold a candle to the nubs for disdain

I have no problem with anyone hating any of our new conference bretheren, it is a natural and normal thing that will develop with time.

Since they have been winning I have seen some cars with Oregon license plate holders, even a couple tire covers. Occasionally you will see stuff from the Arizona schools as they come here to escape the heat and we have some Washington people as well. You don't see a lot of stuff from the California schools outside of the football season exept USC. Their fans can be insufferable but at least it's a laid back insufferable.

All of these schools together don't match the crap put out by some of the individual Big Texas conference schools or especially kNU. Don't need to discuss Baylor, if you don't know about their ability to irritate then you haven't been paying attention, Texas fans just live on another planet than reality.

But the worst, no the WORST to have to deal with are the corn fans. They come (or more likely came) from a state with no other notable characteristic than a football team made up of a bunch of 18-23 year olds, 90% who are from other states and will escape as soon as they possibly can. On this team rest the honor, pride, and image of a whole state.

As a result we get stuck with bars and resturaunts in Colorado and many other states of the union with that stupid red N flag hanging on the wall, driving 17 mph up a pass stuck behind a trailer with a big N on the tire cover and driven by an old guy in a kNU hat who doesn't care how fast or slow he is going because he is not in the god-forsaken state he comes from. We get a constant barage of Nebraska shirts, hats, yard signs, etc. from these people who have nothing else to live for in their minds.

Some other schools may be irritating but at least they don't have a F****** store in Estes Park selling more of their crap.

Yes it's okay to have some hate for our new conference competition but until we can build a giant fence on our eastern and northern border and toss all the corn fans on the other side our strongest hate will still be justifiably aimed that direction.

Houbuff and Burrito need to take this conversation to a private chat room or possibly a dirty hotel room

I have no problem with anyone hating any of our new conference bretheren, it is a natural and normal thing that will develop with time.

Since they have been winning I have seen some cars with Oregon license plate holders, even a couple tire covers. Occasionally you will see stuff from the Arizona schools as they come here to escape the heat and we have some Washington people as well. You don't see a lot of stuff from the California schools outside of the football season exept USC. Their fans can be insufferable but at least it's a laid back insufferable.

All of these schools together don't match the crap put out by some of the individual Big Texas conference schools or especially kNU. Don't need to discuss Baylor, if you don't know about their ability to irritate then you haven't been paying attention, Texas fans just live on another planet than reality.

But the worst, no the WORST to have to deal with are the corn fans. They come (or more likely came) from a state with no other notable characteristic than a football team made up of a bunch of 18-23 year olds, 90% who are from other states and will escape as soon as they possibly can. On this team rest the honor, pride, and image of a whole state.

As a result we get stuck with bars and resturaunts in Colorado and many other states of the union with that stupid red N flag hanging on the wall, driving 17 mph up a pass stuck behind a trailer with a big N on the tire cover and driven by an old guy in a kNU hat who doesn't care how fast or slow he is going because he is not in the god-forsaken state he comes from. We get a constant barage of Nebraska shirts, hats, yard signs, etc. from these people who have nothing else to live for in their minds.

Some other schools may be irritating but at least they don't have a F****** store in Estes Park selling more of their crap.

Yes it's okay to have some hate for our new conference competition but until we can build a giant fence on our eastern and northern border and toss all the corn fans on the other side our strongest hate will still be justifiably aimed that direction.
Nebraska's shoes will definitely be tough to fill. I don't think there are enough obnoxious, idiot fans from a PAC 12 team that can do it. You can take consolation in knowing that Urban Meyer and Ohio State are going to whip their ass until he dies on the field from a heart attack.

Last edited:
When that day arrives, and we are rolling in the dough we rake in from Larry Scott's conquest of the Asian continent, I think I can still find time to dislike the Fuskers....

When that day arrives, and we are rolling in the dough we rake in from Larry Scott's conquest of the Asian continent, I think I can still find time to dislike the Fuskers....

Every day, I take a little time to be thankful for a healthy family, but I also take a little time to hate nebraska.

There are few blessings being a Colorado refugee living in Texas.
Sure there is work and money...if you want Texas money, you gotta spend Texas time...

One signifiant blessing is that the Nebraska contengency down in this hell hole is hardly noticible.

I can not recall the last time I came accross a Nebraska fan while going about my business. Sure I've seen a few red N'S on the back of cars and I've seen some kneebraska licence plates on occation. And I was annoyed to be close to their vehicles. I might have flipped them off or thought about slicing their tires or hurling a piss bomb in their general direction due to flashbacks from that last Hawkins era husker game in Boulder.

Do you want to know what sets me off more than the Huskers down here? Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet. This car dealership raises my blood pressure even more than some McRibb university ****sucker.
a6934898-f2e0-7cab.jpg

If ever there is something that sets me off, it will be some car with a Chuck Fairbanks decal AND a Baylor/Uterus emblem. I will need a bailbondsman should this combo ever materialize in front of me in traffic. **** me drowning. I'm pissed just typing this.

Breath.

Back from taking heart meds.

I have not seen any cornholio flags in my neighborhood. I have seen no husker apparel in my grocery store. Those fuskers are rare in my circles. If they are in DFW, it might be in those trailor parks down by the river.

There are lots of asshole fanbases representing lots of ****** schools on DFW. And Nebraska isn't even in the top 10. I am confronted daily by UT, A&M, and OU dooshbags. I confront a weekly dose of TCU, SMU, Okie Lite and Baylor ****suckery. And on a montly basis, there is going to be an LSU, Arkansas, and Texas Tech altercation.

During football season, there will be yahoos with Michigan, Wisconsin, Kansas and Ohio State colors and attitudes. Jerry World and the various DFW bowl games have attracted some ****** Penn State and BYU fans, who mill around like a bunch of retards.

But there is a blissful absence of Cornhuskers around here. You lucky bastards in Colorado have it pretty good in my opinion. I'd gladly trade a 1000% increase in Husker encounters for a 20% reduction in this infuriating AGGIE-LONGHORN-OU circle jerk and steaming pile of Baylor excrement. Go ahead and ship some of those Colorado based Husker dipshits down to Dallas, and I'll send some B12-2+1+1-2 and A&M garbage up your way in a fleet of Chevy Suburbans with Texas plates and chuck Fairbanks dealership emblems.
:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to give all of you a Positive Rep for still hating Nebraska!

Trust me. The bad feelings toward Nebraska will pass in a season or two. Nebraska fans "used" to hate Oklahoma the same as Buff fans hate the Huskers.

When the NU - OU series was killed off when the Big 12 came to be the hate gradually went away. Now Nebraska fans really don't get to worked up over the Dirt Burglars. They are a thing of the past.

Last edited:

Trust me. The bad feelings toward Nebraska will pass in a season or two. Nebraska fans "used" to hate Oklahoma the same as Buff fans hate the Huskers.

When the NU - OU series was killed off when the Big 12 came to be the hate gradually went away. Now Nebraska fans really don't get to worked up over the Dirt Burglars. They are a thing of the past.

**** you we are not some fickle fans, who only hate a team for a season or two. We are the most hateful fanbase in America.

Did not read.
Might read when surveyor uses Ned Flanders as avatar.

Just learn to hate Oregon since from what USC fans tell me "its what all the kool kids are doing". I also found hating UW rather easy, but for the life of me I cant hate on our natural rival OSU.

As long as we have a hord of red clad a**holes running around Colorado acting like kNU football is the most important, special thing on the face of the earth we will hate the fuskers.

Back